free hit
counters
Hello :) - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello :)

hamza

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Welcome.

There is a stonking value Sport 410 at Silverstone Lotus. 

Evora a special car. As is Exige.

Justin 

What kind of Evora do you fancy? Something soft and plush to complement the Exige, or a fast and exciting one? As Jep said if it's the latter you're after the Sport 410 at Silverstone is a corker. 

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, jep said:

Welcome.

There is a stonking value Sport 410 at Silverstone Lotus. 

Evora a special car. As is Exige.

Justin 

Thanks. You mean this one?

https://www.lotussilverstone.co.uk/vehicle-details/Lotus-Evora-U372/

Not quite what I'm looking for but it is a very nice car and I'm already in touch with @Aimee Lotus Silverstone

... however I think I have already found the car I want.

1 hour ago, jerzybondov said:

What kind of Evora do you fancy? Something soft and plush to complement the Exige, or a fast and exciting one? As Jep said if it's the latter you're after the Sport 410 at Silverstone is a corker. 

I hadn't thought of it in those terms but actually that's a good way to look at it. Definitely something to complement the Exige. 

It will be a "daily" car for me which in reality means being used two or three times a week and often for shortish trips and often with the kids with me.. so a 2+2 is essential. Something that is fun at "boring" road speeds too so a lower powered variant rather than the later more focused cars.

Even in terms of looks, something that is more a streamlined sports car rather than a race car for the road (like the Exige) ... all of which points to an early NA car really.

• Gold FFM

Early NA are fabulous. All you need in reality and prices are hardening. 

Sport 410 is brilliantly bonkers but easily usable daily if you don't need rear seats. Prices insanely low, £30k less than 430, which can't last as folk wake up to Sport 410. 

You'll love the NA, I hope to never sell mine.

Justin 

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, jep said:

Early NA are fabulous. All you need in reality and prices are hardening. 

Sport 410 is brilliantly bonkers but easily usable daily if you don't need rear seats. Prices insanely low, £30k less than 430, which can't last as folk wake up to Sport 410. 

You'll love the NA, I hope to never sell mine.

Justin 

Definitely need the rear seats as otherwise the times I can use the car reduces even further and makes it not worth buying.

I think a faster Evora might be more less fun too on the roads when not driving for pleasure but just mundane things like a dropping off the kids or a nipping out to the shops. I don't get time any more to drive for the sake of driving so I want the mundane driving to be fun! So that probably means a slower car like the NA. 

55 minutes ago, TonyKL said:

👋 Welcome, glad you still have the Lotus!

Hi Tony! 

Welcome Hamza :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to TFL @hamza :welcome:

You are absolutely correct. Pictures are always good.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.