free hit
counters
Sunday 4th June 2022 Breakfast Meet - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Sunday 4th June 2022 Breakfast Meet

C8RKH

• Gold FFM

0900 at Dobbies Garden Centre, Fife Leisure Park, Halbeath, Dunfermline, for a bacon butty! (vegan and other options available)

Depart c.0930/0945 for a circular run up through Perthshire to Loch Tay area and back round to join up with A90/M90 for those going back down south (though no reason to not go through the lovely roads of Fife but steer clear of St.Andrews as it will be mobbed).

Hope to see a few of you there as we drive on some of Scotland's finest roads.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Gold FFM

That's a bummer! :angry: Thanks to a glitch with my internet connection over the weekend, I didn't see this until last night.

My original intention on Sunday was to go to the Performance Car Show at Bo'ness. The gates were due to open at 0900, but I thought it best to get down there way earlier than that. Even so, the queue at 0800 was out to the main road so I abandoned that idea and went for a solo blast around the Trossachs. Your little jaunt would have been so much better.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.