free hit
counters
Goodwood FoS 2022 - Events - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Goodwood FoS 2022

Bibs

I'll be there tomorrow as I have a press pass getting some lovely pics of the Lotus stand and other cars around the event and back again on Friday however working for BMW all day. If anyone's about tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be found on or around the Lotus stand all day! 

Hope to see a few TLF'ers there :)

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Thursday and Sunday for me.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Some pics 👍

DSC00762.JPG

DSC00727.JPG

DSC00730.JPG

DSC00731.JPG

DSC00734.JPG

DSC00736.JPG

DSC00737.JPG

DSC00738.JPG

DSC00740.JPG

DSC00742.JPG

DSC00744.JPG

DSC00745.JPG

DSC00754.JPG

DSC00755.JPG

DSC00757.JPG

DSC00758.JPG

• Like 2

Evora NA

Good to see the cars on the stand and the yellow eletra on the electric avenue.  Lotus is looking very good at Goodwood this year - their best display yet.  Trouble is lots of other people obviously think so too and the two times I went to the stand it was rammed which wasn't really condusive to hanging about and enjoying the cars.  Anyway, the rest of the show also good, and as ever I saw stuff I've never seen before including 

spacer.png

A Lotus Europe - this one from Italy and apparently 1 of 600 made for Europe with that name instead of the Europa name for the UK cars. 

Sorry I missed you Bibs....

• Like 1

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Performance car park :)

DSC00706.JPG

DSC00707.JPG

DSC00708.JPG

DSC00709.JPG

DSC00710.JPG

DSC00711.JPG

DSC00712.JPG

DSC00713.JPG

DSC00714.JPG

DSC00715.JPG

DSC00716.JPG

Evora NA

Has it seriously been 1 year since the Emira was debuted?

Bloody hell, time flies.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.