free hit
counters
Hot, hot, hot... - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hot, hot, hot...

Bibs

More flying problems at Luton, tarmac/runway problems.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, mayevora said:

I’m sure it will be about any day now that Asda will decide to put out their Christmas display. ☃️🎅🏽🎄❄️🤣

Just appeared on my FB feed....

Think they must have posted this a bit tongue in cheek.

image.thumb.jpeg.fc9e5c7854196825a97ce66400045a2c.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 17/07/2022 at 12:08, C8RKH said:

You really think we're any worse than anywhere else? France, Spain, Italy, Australia all have Governments (and police) that are far more controlling than here in the UK 

From your posts you really seem to hate this country. Have you thought about moving somewhere where you will be happier? Just a thought.

Thanks C8RKH. When I need your judgemental, self opinionated remarks I'll ask for them.

In the meantime, wind your neck in and enjoy an ice cold beer/lager. It's still 30C outside and it's hot, hot, hot.

Have a nice day 🍺

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

Just appeared on my FB feed....

Think they must have posted this a bit tongue in cheek.

image.thumb.jpeg.fc9e5c7854196825a97ce66400045a2c.jpeg

Far too late for me  - Xmas is sorted! - I’m looking for Easter Eggs right now 👍😜

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM
50 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Thanks C8RKH. When I need your judgemental, self opinionated remarks I'll ask for them.

In the meantime, wind your neck in and enjoy an ice cold beer/lager. It's still 30C outside and it's hot, hot, hot.

Have a nice day 🍺

Really. Wow. Nothing judgemental at all in my post.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Feel fortunate. Not too hot (does hit 90F a few times) got AC and plenty of water and no fires 

Not moving anywhere !!!

Struggling indoors already today. As @Kimbers said, the house heated up (not just the air in it) and despite being downstairs at 3am with doors open, windows open and fans blowing air through the house, I've been unable to cool it back to anywhere near the temperature it was the previous night, so a hot start indoors plus a hotter day forecast means we'll struggle today.

"It's hot. Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch pot cooking." Well, can you tell me what it feels like. "Fool, it's hot! I told you again! Were you born on the sun? It's damn hot! I saw - It's so damn hot, I saw little guys, their orange robes burst into flames. It's that hot!"

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

6 minutes ago, DDubya said:

One thing that Aussies get right about the English view of the weather! "Ya just a bunch of Whinging Poms"

I bloody love it I do, though getting pissed last night was an issue as my liver has heated my body up well beyond the temperature of the sun!

• Haha 2

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

Recharging my A/C right now.  Even the machine needs extra cooling, hehe.

PXL_20220719_093309058.thumb.jpg.c61c68886bb8d5b03213cd64634de940.jpg

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

So we're all doomed due to the heat but ...

I got to the train station on time via aircon bus.

My train arrived and departed bang on time.

My bus connection from the station to Liverpool Airport was non aircon but departed and arrived bang on time 

My Easyjet flight has just boarded and is waiting to push back, oh, bang on time.

I haven't died of heat stroke. I haven't melted to nothing.

I haven't lost the will to live 

I have no one to blame for anything! No governments or politicians or wealth conspirators of any kind.

So despite the KILLER heat warning my life goes on today (so far) much to many of your dashed hopes on here lol.

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Sod that @C8RKH - I may have got up off the sofa - and I may have gone outside.

but I’m now back on the sofa in my pants enjoying the aircon.

the end of the world is nigh 😂

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

All the pigeons are on fire, hehehe

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
Posted (edited)

Get out there quick before they're charred. Pigeon breast is lovely with some cranberry or plum sauce!

Edited by Bravo73

• Gold FFM

I don't get on with all the spy electronics in them; not good for my teeth.

15 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

So despite the KILLER heat warning my life goes on today (so far) much to many of your dashed hopes on here lol.

I only ordered this heat to knock you off! How can you possibly survive? :P 

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Being a fat b'tard the heat cannae get through the lard to warm me up 

I have just landed in my UK destination, in shorts and t-shirts and it's RAINING!  I am now bracing myself for the Flood warnings.

4 hours ago, Sparky said:

Recharging my A/C right now.  Even the machine needs extra cooling, hehe.

PXL_20220719_093309058.thumb.jpg.c61c68886bb8d5b03213cd64634de940.jpg

Thought you would be filling it with gin 

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Gold FFM
6 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

I have just landed in my UK destination, in shorts and t-shirts and it's RAINING!  I am now bracing myself for the Flood warnings.

Devon? Absolute stair rods 30 mins ago.

Even the rain was warm lol.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Belfast!

Decided to get a decent pint of Guinness and the flight was cheaper than the train to Edinburgh!!!