free hit
counters
2011 Lotus Evora NA IPS 2+2 (Sport | Tech | Premium) - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2011 Lotus Evora NA IPS 2+2 (Sport | Tech | Premium)

An extremely rare opportunity to purchase a NA Evora IPS 2+2 with an incredible specification.

Stunning Solar Yellow paintwork with black ‘Sports racer’ wrap.

Don’t rule out an IPS without trying it.  Forum folklore says early Evora manuals can be a lottery of poor shift quality and expensive clutch changes, the IPS does away with all that.  The IPS is an effortless cruiser and in auto mode it feels like the ultimate GT.  In contrast you can select ‘Sport’ mode which provides a lightning throttle response and awesome auto blips on down changes.  If you want full control you can select manual mode and perform all your own shifts using the lovely metal paddles.

This car has all the Packs (Sport/Tech/Premium) meaning double DIN radio headunit, extended leather, heated front seats, leather arm rest, Black painted brake calipers, cross drilled discs, Sport Button, reversing camera, cruise control etc.  Best of all, it is a 2+2.  The 2+2 Evoras are becoming highly desirable now that the new Emira has been released in 2 seat configuration only.

Sought after Lotus Sports Exhaust (Janspeed) which was an expensive factory option. The sound has been further enhanced with a Larini 3rd Cat Delete Pipe (original 3rd cat supplied with car if purchaser wishes to return to standard).  These 2 modifications give the Evora the sound it was always crying out for, a lovely burble on startup and intoxicating howl at high revs without being obnoxious.

It has the larger 19/20 inch Forged Alloys which came on the Evora S (optional extra on NA).  Alloys were professionally refurbished last week and finished in Matt Black powdercoat which looks stunning against the Solar Yellow paint (see final image for example of the newly refurbished wheel, all other images were taken before the refurb and illustrate the wheels with grey paint and diamond cut face)
Original Alpine radio headunit has been upgraded to a far superior Pioneer model with Apple Carplay and Android Auto but still retains reversing camera functionality.

MOT until 12 March 2023.

Exceptional Full service history from Lotus dealerships and highly regarded independent “Back On Track”.  The big 4 year service, including Transmission Fluid was completed last year (August 2021) by ‘Back on Track’.  This years service was completed last month (June 2022), also by ‘Back on Track’.

2 x ‘Continental Sport Contact 7’ Rear Tyres fitted on 1st March 2022.

New cross drilled front and rear brake discs with Ferodo DS2500 pads fitted in the last 1000miles.

There are a number of common faults that present themselves with used Evoras, failed dooor locks, headlight lacquer peel, warped airbag cover.  This car has NONE of those issues, it is just ready for its new owner to use and enjoy!

This car has been my daily drive this year and has performed faultlessly, covering over 7000miles in this time.  I did advertise the car back in March when I got a new car but decided I would keep the Evora until the start of July so that I could take it on one final road trip to the Le Mans Classic in France.  The Evora covered the 800mile round trip effortlessly.  I am a firm believer that cars need to be both used and maintained in order to give reliability, that is exactly what I have done with this car and I believe it is all the better for it.

Sensible offers only please, I can’t imagine another NA IPS 2+2 with all the packs appearing on the market any time soon.  This car is priced fairly given the incredible specification, condition and spot-on maintenance.

The post 2011 Lotus Evora NA IPS 2+2 (Sport | Tech | Premium) appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Friendly advise, I'd ditch the old photos with the silver wheels. It tends to be best to advertise a car as it is now. 

Good luck with the sale, NA Evora is a favourite of mine.

Justin

Thanks Jep, I totally agree.  New photos as soon as I get chance.

I doubt I'll have the opportunity today, family day in the sunshine planned 😎

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gazm said:

https://www.lotusforsale.com/ads/2011-lotus-evora-na-ips-22-sport-tech-premium/

Not my car, so not advertising it. 😉
Looks great and the perfect colour. 

Fabulous car that; you should see some reasonable offers on it.  I do wonder if the black wheels may hinder it slightly, the original look is far better IMHO although I'd prefer completely silver wheels myself.

Do you know if the auto box has had any firmware updates at all?

22 minutes ago, Techyd said:

MOT Checker shows it up to be an Evora S??

I don’t think that’s unusual with Lotus seemingly, mine shows up as an Evora S on MOT checker but it’s NA.

The yellow one looks terrific, I love the wheels. It’s the same spec as mine, just a different colour. And yes, IPSs are great (but I might be biased…)

Edited by Jovver
  • Like 2

Thanks all for the support, advice and kind words, most appreciated.

New photos with only the black wheels will hopefully be taken today and listings updated.

I agree that I was initially undecided about the updated wheel colour, my initial desire was personally to have them done in a matt dark grey but after a discussion with the wheel refurb company we decided that the matt black would simplify the look and tie in better with the black accents and perhaps be better for resale vs my own personal preference.  I must say that I am over the moon with the change to matt black wheels, it looks fantastic and brings real presence as the updated photos will hopefully illustrate.

@Techyd & @Jovver agreed, it is/was not uncommon for Lotus to make small errors with the registrations, when I insure the car I just make sure that the insurance company are fully aware that it is a NA and they adjust quotes accordingly with no issues.

Any other queries please ask away

Gav

• Like 1

• 1 month later...