free hit
counters
Hello from West Yorkshire - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello from West Yorkshire

Aqua T23

Hello to all you lotus lovers from Huddersfield. 

I bought my Evora in December 2021, it’s always been my dream to buy a Elise S1 but as time went on and Lotus produced new Models I was also getting older at the same time, and my desire for the Elise S1 changed, and when they produced the Evora S1 in 2009 I knew that this was the car for me. Unfortunately, due to work and life, finding the time to own such a car was difficult, raising the funds for a weekend car was even more hard work. Time moved on but my desire for the Evora stayed with me. In December 2020 I finally devised a plan that would allow me to raise the funds to buy my Evora, so it was £0 to Evora in 12 months. I worked extra hard for a 12-month period and turned my dream in to reality and did it the good old fashion way ‘’hard graft.’’  I have now owned my 2010 Aquamarine Evora N/A for 7 months, I’ve continued its excellent service history, and put her through her MOT, replaced the drop links and bushes and done around 1000 miles. I have been to a few car shows including Lotus in the Peaks, but most of all I just really enjoy driving her on a weekend, when I can be seen flying around Marsden Moors and on to Saddleworth. I really love the Colour of my Evora and find the Aquamarine Evora’s very special. I have made it a bit of a mission of mine to try and pull together all the Aquamarine Evora’s. I have even started a select Facebook group to try and reach out to all the Aquamarine Evora owners.

Find Link below to the Aquamarine Lotus Evora Facebook Group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1091426095084762/?ref=share

12.jpg

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on the hard work getting yourself into the Evora, looking stunning there in a picture which really shows the colour off well :thumbup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks Bibs for the welcoming and kind words. 

I'm really looking forward to having some discussion's about the Evora's. I'm curranty looking for a better note from the exhaust, could you point me in the right direction on the forum? I'm sure it will be a topic that's been discussed many of times. 

Thanks

Kyle

Plenty of topics as you can imagine Kyle, here's a search of the section they'll be mentioned in...

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/search/?q=exhaust&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=196

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Welcome! Great colour and a great story! Look forward to seeing you at TLF events!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 1 month later...

Welcome to TLF Kyle. :welcome:

Great photo! Look forward to seeing more of them.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.