free hit
counters
Evora S BOE intake (+ vacuum pod) - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora S BOE intake (+ vacuum pod)

I’m selling the BOE intake from my Evora S, as I’m returning the car to stock for sale.

This makes an amazing difference to the sound of the car- you get a real addictive supercharger whine, much more so than you get from the stock intake. It tidies up the engine bay a lot too.

Good condition other than a bit of paint rub/small dent where it was mounted against the brace in the engine bay (you can just face this side down so you never see it). It includes a vacuum pod which means the exhaust valve will operate as normal (without this vacuum pod your exhaust will be in loud mode basically all the time), the ITG filter inside, and all the clips etc you need.

Very easy to install, it only takes 10 minutes to get this in once the old airbox is out.

£300. Collection from Swanley (London/Kent border) preferred, but UK postage available at additional cost.

Thanks, Joe

The post Evora S BOE intake (+ vacuum pod) appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic