free hit
counters
Signed Emira Rendering - Charity Auction - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Signed Emira Rendering - Charity Auction

Daveb99

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Roll up, roll up - future Emira owners this is a great opportunity to have a print signed by the designer himself, as well as other important Lotus people...

You can keep abreast of the latest bid here:

https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/topic/69577-unique-emira-artwork-litp-charity-auction-2022/

Remember this is for charity so get bidding!

Come on Lotus lovers and Emira extollers, there's less than hours of this auction left!

Who wants to own - to have and to hold, from this day forward, until death do you part - this ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE piece of Lotus history?

As you read this from the comfort of your own home, have a look around and imagine how much better that wall would look with this fantastic piece of artwork adorning it!

And who wants to be that guy or gal one year from now that thinks, y'know I wished I'd have bid that little bit higher and bought that signed Emira artwork, because it was lovely, and the Emira is beautiful, and Daniel Durrant is a genius, and three-hundred quid isn't all that much cash in the context of a lifetime - not me, I can hear you say, not me, I don't want to be Mr or Mrs Regret!

So what's stopping you?

Place a bid now!!

And when you do, I promise that you will think of Rainbows, and all the children and young people you are helping. And it will make you feel a bit sad, but also happy.

Thank you 🙂

Congratulations to Luke, the winning bid was £800, taking the total raised for Rainbows at Lotus in the Peak to over £10,000.

Thank you to all the bidders, what a fantastic result !

• Like 1
  • Love 1