free hit
counters
Emira Market Watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 3 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Market Watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

robington

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

If it were me selling, and bearing in mind the change of circumstances mentioned by Bibs above, I would set the reserve at whatever the car has cost plus additional expenses that might be incurred ie seller's commission, VAT etc... Plus a little more for a small profit. 

Anything above that would be a nice bonus and, based on supply vs demand, I could see this particular auction going very well

https://www.facebook.com/BOTBdreamcars/....  has an Emira to win...

Win a brand new Lotus Emira worth over £75,000! 💸 This is your chance to win this newly released sports car! Wondering how much tickets are? They’re as little as £2.10! Get them while you can!

• Gold FFM

£87K? including the buyer premium, bit of a stretch but we’ll soon know

• Gold FFM

It's above the reserve so should sell.  It didn't sell when advertised at £105k, which might have produced an offer around £100k that was turned down.  I reckon it will go over £90k due to bidder exuberance and being the first one to come up at auction.

£84,500 + premium...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.