free hit
counters
LEF Stand - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

LEF Stand

On our stand, we will have our cars which I have selected and can also have some other stuff. We'll be supplied with a table and chairs and can bring banners, powerpoint, extra display material and can sell merchandise.

Simon, can you please PM me exactly what you're bringing so I can organise the rest (and Lotus need to know, H&S and all that) and can anyone please put forward any suggestions and ideas for what else we can have on the stand?

Thanks.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Guest Troy Halliday

Consider it done Graham, apparently this lot know you well, some even said intimately <_<

BigBellies.jpg

I would but since Bibs keeps borrowing my cheerleading outfit it just doesn't quite fit any more <_<

:evil:

can we have the girl who plays the cheerleader in "Heroes" please

hayden_panettiere_1.jpg

Ohhhhhh, I've arrived. She is sooooo hot and 19 now apparantly! <_<

Something on your mind this evening Graham? <_<

Oh, and Kimbers Hayden Panettiere turned 18 a couple of weeks ago... closer to your kids age than yours, unlucky mate :evil:

Are we on hard standing or grass? :thumbsup:

How much room/space do we have? :question:

Is this another outing for the LEF gazebo? :question:

All the club stands are inside factory 8 which I believe is where the production line comes to an end, ie where they finish off the current cars. We're not allowed the marquee (H&S!) so will have 3 cars parked up with a table and chairs, the rest is up to us :thumbsup:

All the club stands are inside factory 8 which I believe is where the production line comes to an end, ie where they finish off the current cars. We're not allowed the marquee (H&S!) so will have 3 cars parked up with a table and chairs, the rest is up to us :thumbsup:

Thought we had 4 cars on the stand Bibs?

The GT1 racer may be going into a 'Lotus Racing' stand with a sign saying 'on loan from MS/LEF' :thumbsup:

sure bring the beemer i will bring a chainsaw and a sledgehammer :thumbsup:

Better still bring the docs and I'll give you a tenner in part ex for a decent car.

So, with the event a few days away our best suggestion is for male cheerleaders?

Can we please try and think of something sensible which can be done in short time in order for us to present ourselves to others in a favourable and professional light? I'd like LEF to look good and to look like we've put in some thought and not be embarrassed by other club stands. We're the biggest and the best, but we'll look like a shambles if we don't put some effort into this.

Ta. :whistle:

I want female cheerleaders please. Just as professional and more pleasing to the eye.

Regards,

Peter.

So, with the event a few days away our best suggestion is for male cheerleaders?

Can we please try and think of something sensible which can be done in short time in order for us to present ourselves to others in a favourable and professional light? I'd like LEF to look good and to look like we've put in some thought and not be embarrassed by other club stands. We're the biggest and the best, but we'll look like a shambles if we don't put some effort into this.

Ta. :whistle: