free hit
counters
LEF Stand - Page 2 - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

LEF Stand

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Give me a yell if you need laptop and projector for anything. At the very least we could have the forum on giant screen up and running using my remote internet access. Also could we powerpoint Si's restoration pics, or is he doing this himself?

You could loop the Bigsi handover vid with the other footage I have that I didn't manage to post?

What about running Adrians vids on youtube that he put to music, from Oxford and Nick Whale? Got speakers if you need?

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

And us of course in our newly aquired Factory shirts.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

matk thats a good idea, no i havent done a powerpoint of the stuff, i really havent had time. if you can do that that would be great. however i will do a movie with music tonight with basic fades etc of the car from when i first got her to finish

i am bringing a complete show shine detailing kit with me to the factory, so the cars on the stand can be detailed , polished and then gloss waxed and glazed for the show. pleanty there for everyone inc polishers towels, mops etc.

for my stand i have details reguarding the restoration, the top gear day out and various other things including some pamflets and flyers to give away.

if anyone esle has any ideas for things to have on the stand.. do it and bring it, that way its there if its wanted or needed.

Edited by bigsi

Si, can you show me what you've got please so I can co-ordinate what is going to be where etc.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

erm, well thats a bit hard as it will take me a while to set it up etc... but the stand is wrapped against the car, it doesnt protrude out anywhere silly, the base goes under the right rear wheel for support, then wraps around the rear and sits on the rear bumper, then the other leg sits on the floor next to the left rear wheel, the left rear wheel is off showing the suspension system, thats it

the pamflets etc can go on a table or something, i was going to bring the presentation book and a big comments book for people to sign etc.. thats it really

Edited by bigsi

Can you send me the pamphlets? Ta :whistle:

I'm not allowed to take the LEF Marquee for H&S reasons as their insurance won't cover it which is a shame, I've asked again and again and it's always a no!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

We've got a powerpoint presentation sorted out which incorporates the presentation Splashout done for us last year (sorry mate, I've butchered it a bit to update it... hope you don't mind) and the BigSi handover book (so if you don't want your book thumbed Si it'll be on a loop on the projector)

I agree with Mat about Ades videos. Very entertaining and presumably freely available.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Hey Bibs I can bring some LEC biscuits :thumbsup:

Dave.

Dave,

You've probably seen from the other thread that we (Katie :thumbsup: ) already do Esprit biscuits

Graham :thumbsup:

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Does lotus have any poster board stands, or even free standing flip charts we could use. I think we could print a range of pictures of events NMEG and others eg BritBall etc (A4 glossy) showing the social side to our cars.

Put up a list of events / hoons from last year and up coming ones. This will show us using our cars in a social real world sense rather than a bunch of fanatical tyre kickers.

If someone has access to poster size printing and powerpoint a couple of posters would look rather snazzy. Then diffent people can man the posters for 30 mins to chat to who ever comes to look.

Any thoughts???? :thumbsup:

i can knock up a poster at home on the computer, just dont have the printer access

Edited by Alex --GT3--

Dave,

You've probably seen from the other thread that we (Katie :thumbsup: ) already do Esprit biscuits

Graham :thumbsup:

Not being known for taking the P1$$.......... :D

I am hoping you lot will be kind enough to at least let me witness you devour them them at Birchanger :thumbsup:

Dave.

Great idea Mat, I have two of ades hoons vids on cd I can bring, ( quick time) I also have two A3 NMEG laminated posters, nmeg cards and the NMEG hoon book which I will try and update before friday,

(any one got any good pics of nmeg cars at supercar sunday please?)

Not being known for taking the P1$$.......... :thumbsup:

I am hoping you lot will be kind enough to at least let me witness you devour them them at Birchanger :thumbsup:

Katie, I think Dave feels left out, any chance of a M100 Elan biccy for him please?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I'll offer some large format printing free of charge of course! A3 (420 x 297), A2 (594 x 420), A1 (841 x 594), A0 (1189 x 841) in 170gsm full gloss. Send me some high res pictures and I'll sort it out tomorrow. Not too many as the large ones will cost me a fortune!

Also if anyone wants any of their car doing then send them too and I only charge cost price.

I'll need them by tomorrow as Iam having some of my car done along with a few friends off here.

David Walters

Does lotus have any poster board stands, or even free standing flip charts we could use. I think we could print a range of pictures of events NMEG and others eg BritBall etc (A4 glossy) showing the social side to our cars.

Put up a list of events / hoons from last year and up coming ones. This will show us using our cars in a social real world sense rather than a bunch of fanatical tyre kickers.

If someone has access to poster size printing and powerpoint a couple of posters would look rather snazzy. Then diffent people can man the posters for 30 mins to chat to who ever comes to look.

Any thoughts???? :thumbsup:

i can knock up a poster at home on the computer, just dont have the printer access

Howard,

Try here for NMEG at Supercar Sunday http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p278/ma...nday%2017-6-07/

These are Mats pics and I'm sure he won't mind you using some.

Cheers,

Graham. :thumbsup:

thanks G just whatt I am after, just written up march , april and now half way through may

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Howard. The original pics are all high res about 4MB per pic. If you want any of the originals emailing let me know.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

thanks mat, dosent relly matter as they are only being printed on standard paper

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Please bear in mind with the posters and pictures and stuff that we've got a trestle table and chairs and that's all we're allowed. I'm not sure if there will be anything to hang/stick them too...

Evora NA