free hit
counters
re tickets for Lotus do on 23rd - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
espritmania

re tickets for Lotus do on 23rd

Hi,I am having trouble getting through to Lotus to purchase a ticket as I will not use my credit card over the internet. I think that they will not take the card over the phone.The nunber I phone just goes to answerphone .Does anybody know if I can pick it up at Lotus or could anybody pick one up for me and I will pay you for it??.I will be staying at the Wenslum Hotel on Sat and Sun.Thanks Paul Godfrey.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

try again Monday after 10am, Lotus work a half-day on Fridays and you'll be lucky to get hold of anyone after 12pm. They won't be in over the weekend. So it'll be Monday. From what I've heard, you should still be able to get tickets without too much trouble.

Last day for tickets is the 21st to ensure that they make it to you in the post. If you get stuck and they won't take your card, lemme know and I'll get one for you.