free hit
counters
A car for Kimbers - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Took Lottie out last night with a couple of photographer pals and they took some superb shots (will post links later when I get back from work), but one of them decided to be a smartass and do a colour change.

But we all know someone who would LOVE a car like this:

10.jpg

Stu

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I actually like that....alot. Swapsies? :thumbsup:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Graham, I knew Kimbers would swoon - but c'mon man, it's just plain WRONG!

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"

Most likely an N/A or early Turbo, they're the only ones in my price range (I'm a cheapskate....and even worse, a cheapskate with 4 kids, 2 cars, 1 motorbike and a Mortgage to pay)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Hahaha with you there and I only got 1 little girl and 1 mortgage...oh and a push bike :rant:

Most likely an N/A or early Turbo, they're the only ones in my price range (I'm a cheapskate....and even worse, a cheapskate with 4 kids, 2 cars, 1 motorbike and a Mortgage to pay)

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

• 1 month later...