free hit
counters
What are you bringing to share with others? - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
superdavelotus

What are you bringing to share with others?

Hi all,

Appologies if a similar thread has been started but Iam in a bit of a rush. I thought it would be useful if I started a thread whereby we posted what useful bits we are bringing with us to helps others.

I plan to bring my laptop with Gendan software if anyone has any trouble with their V8. I may also have free scan knocking around but this will mean bringing another laptop. Can anyone else bring theirs?

Also I'll bring my portable photo printer 6"x4" if anyone needs some photos processing?

I can also do large format printing, maybe even laminated. If people want to email a pctire of their car then I will get them printed in A3 in 170gsm free of charge in small numbers. A2, A1, A0 at cost because the price really jumps up!

Also if anyone wants tom tom 6 for their PDA, bring a spare memory card!

If anyone wants any bits off my site then shout now as time is running out. With limit time, I think I can only manage to get hold of clear indicators, dash masks, maybe dump valves, K&N filters (1 4 cyl in stock) & (2 V8's in stock), 4 headlight relay

Also if anyone has any deliveries from PNM, if I have space I'll squeeze it in!

My email address is [email protected]

David Walters

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Dave

I'm bringing a laptop with remote internet access and a projector. I also ordered some parts from Pete and I've not heard their in yet (secondary door seals and boot drain tubes/fittings). Just spoken to him and he's going to see if he can get them in time. If they arrive could you bring? As per my PM would really help if you take him back my exchange alternator.

You did ask......................!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

We are coming by plane, so there is not much that I can bring...I could burn my Esprit vid (or any other Lotus video that I made so far) on DVD though, if anyone is interested...

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Yes Mat,

Iam due into PNM saturday morning for other business, if the parts are in then I will bring with me. If your alternator fits in my car then I will take back.

I will be bringing quite a few things like framed photos and posters, projector screen, overnight bag, laptop and other stuff.

Does anyone need K&N/Green Cotton cleaning kits. I may be able to get hold of these.

Picnic table, gazebo and chairs Dave ? :rofl:

Graham :)

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Nice one Graham,

No point in Gazebo as they won't let me put it up but I'll be bringing the old faithful chair and table if it'll fit in!

Dave

Picnic table, gazebo and chairs Dave ? :)

Graham :rofl:

I plan to bring my laptop with Gendan software if anyone has any trouble with their V8. I may also have free scan knocking around but this will mean bringing another laptop. Can anyone else bring theirs?

Dave,

I'll bring my laptop and freescan cable. Not too sure how good the battery is though !, but should last long enough for a check over. I'll have my small toolbox with me as well, which is full to the brim with screwdrivers / pliers / small sockets etc .....

Martyn :rofl:

Dave,

If you bring the gendan software I can bring our laptop.

Battery is quite good and lasts a while???

Cheers

Alan

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

I'm bringing my sexy body and you all welcome to drizzle baby oil all over me all weekend and buy me beer..... :rant:

Simon

Simon, we told you when you stayed here for the weekend, no means no.

Me! What more could you possibly want!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

You in your Esprit ? :)

Graham :rant:

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Having problems? Hope Bib's car makes it there.

I need to get my car out, haven't driven it for ages! Don't know if the battery is still good. It's pissing down where Iam so it's difficult.

Dave

I'm bringing Bibs in a running Esprit :rant:

Do I win :)

Dave, if you need someone to put some miles on it leave it here and I'll sort it for you! :rant:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Guest Troy Halliday

Oh no!

Bibs car is running just fine now. We are slowely making our way through the list of things to do. I leave him to tell you all about it the weekend.

For now all you need to know is that what is in my signature is more than correct and that my car is very, very fast :X:):rant:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

dead esprits on Sunday morning...

These are Lotus Esprits you are talking about! :) Wash your mouth out with soap and water.

Ok, I guess you are talking 'driver error' - leaving lights on ect ect. :rant:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

That's why I don't use it a great deal to keep miles down :)

I do get out in it normally once a week even if it's to go around the block. Lately I've been either busy at work or on holiday.

Dave

Dave, if you need someone to put some miles on it leave it here and I'll sort it for you! :rant:

This small photo printer 6"x4" size, do I really need to bring it? Will it be getting used by anyother. Only real use is for people wanting to give out photos of other people they've taken. I supposed they could just email them?

I probably leave at home now.

Dave

That's why I don't use it a great deal to keep miles down :rant:

I do get out in it normally once a week even if it's to go around the block. Lately I've been either busy at work or on holiday.

Dave

For me, since i only bother if i can get out very early morning, my car

use has suffered since i moved back into town last year. I have to find

a weekend morning when i'm safe to drive, they are seldom...