free hit
counters
Anyone on Facebook? - Page 2 - Technology & Gaming - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Iain

Anyone on Facebook?

Russ i've just started to use it,just because so many other's were and I felt the odd one out,so its now done.

Graham Crook.

GC1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I don't want to be a smart ass, but there are still some privacy issues - don't give them your passwords and list of contacts!!

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Oh I know - I'm do cyber security for a living, so I am very aware of where I leave my personal information. Face book is much better than myspace but, like anything on the intardweb, you need to be careful what you publish. I don't post anything that I don't want in public.

Yep... I am on there as well. Anyone can feel free to shoot me friend request". Of note, there are a couple Lotus groups there. you can find them from my front page.

...you need to be careful what you publish. I don't post anything that I don't want in public.

Well, since that naked photo incident... hahaha (Just kidding)...

Cameron

Edited by Autocross7

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark

I'll be honest I've just started using it, as all the guys I was at college with are on it, posting away like mad. I'm not a huge fan of it though.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Got all your friend requests. Thanks Dave for the honorable mentions......on the worst pics of me EVER!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=154223916268&ref=nf

Join the new shop group or I'll come round your house and steal your milk.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Iain,

actually, if you search "Lotus Esprit" in Facebook, there are 2 main groups already. but they are not very active.

*I linked my photo album to the groups, too.

well, it will be nice to see a "Lotus Esprit Forum" group there.

It would be a bloody long walk for you to get to my house and I think my milk's on the turn anyway but to save you the trip, I've joined.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

facebook is amazing. I just get connected with 90% of my old junior high and high school classmates. the rest of the 10% is because they don't use facebook.

well, it will be nice to see a "Lotus Esprit Forum" group there.

Search for 'LEF members' :gathering:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

NO NO NO Feckin hate it. Its for women to talk girli rubbish on in the evening while the men work on there cars!!!

If i wanted to talk to people i used to go school with i would have stayed friends with them!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=640615648#/group.php?gid=195199320154&ref=mf

A new and rather cool facebook group for you to sign up to. Amazing! :)

Evora NA

That is Amazing :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Just goes to show the camera does indeed lie now and then.

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

Opps, it appears that groups are the root of all evil and aren't the way forward so I've been advised that we need a page instead.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lotus-Forums/316152870585

Become a fan. Nice.

Evora NA

All fanned up now....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein