free hit
counters
Anyone on Facebook? - Page 6 - Technology & Gaming - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Iain

Anyone on Facebook?

Facebook is nuts, we're up to over 5,600 fans already!

Are TLF the biggest car enthusiast group on facebook? I can only find pistonheads who are bigger with 17,000+ fans but PH is PH, it's a huge website. Any other single marque clubs that are bigger?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Talking of Facebook, the IPO isn't going well is it. Anyone buy any shares?

dcba9_fb-price-chart-275x205.png

Evora NA

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

9.000!

post-1-0-69435400-1345212791.jpg

Evora NA

I'm thinking about it. I'm not enthused by the prospect, but I want to post pictures of my Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand trek as I go, so I figure face book might be the easiest way.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

9,000 is a lot of Likes !!!

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

Over 9,500 now, it's a proper snowball!

Evora NA

Woohoo!

LEGS up ( if you pardon the expression ) to 178.

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

We'll hit 10,000 today, that's a growth of 1,000 people in 13 days :huh:

Evora NA

Evora NA

Congrat bud!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

iamnotFonfacebookshirt.jpg

I must get one of these. :harhar:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

No, you need this printed on a T-Shirt

7936030322_a888c0bc40_o.jpg

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19816709

1,000,000,000 monthly active users! We have about 50,000! :huh:

Evora NA

Dunno if its just me but I have been soooo bored of facebook lately. I just can be arsed to go there much. When I do I just seem to get annoyed, and I used to like face book.Maybe its my age?

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

More likely it's your friends! Tell them to do more exciting stuff to keep you entertained :D

Evora NA

Ferrari tips past 10,000,000 fans! Only 285 times larger than Lotus then! :mellow:

http://youtu.be/rUVe2FjKZjg

Evora NA

Lots of people whinging and moaning Buddsy. You'd never see me doing that! :huh:

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

im on facebook and im sorting a club for all makes but they have to be exotics and sports its called super car sunday do a search in groups and add .its not just for lotus all top marques

Alex, were you in the SAS?

Here's TLF's most popular facebook post, which keeps coming up :huh: I didn't sponsor it, it just keeps appearing! 

post-1-0-50059800-1357214456.png

Evora NA

Special Adidas Service?