free hit
counters
On the day. Sunday 23rd Sept 2007 - Page 3 - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DBredS4

On the day. Sunday 23rd Sept 2007

:blush:

output.gif

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It was great meeeting a few of you at the factory, and we're at the airport on our way home right now - I'm really sad to leave for once!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

A very big thank you to the LEF boys for a crackin day.... :blush:

and cheers for getting our projector working.. :angry:

Well, I don't care what the rest say, You're alright.. :angry:

Many thanks again

TTFN

Just noticed from the LEW calendar that 2009 is MJK's 40th anniversary with Lotus :blush:

So thats 2008 and 2009 LEF/Lotus parties sorted :angry:

Graham :welcome:

ps we'll not let Mikes absence for a couple of years spoil the occasion. We can all make mistakes :angry:

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Thanks all It was a great weekend ! :blush:

Y.Hotta

Back home around midnight :angry:

Big thanks for you all, it was a lovely weekend. We were back home around midnight and quite tired.

We didn't know that spanking is an old british tradition! :angry::blush:

Sissi & Jukka

Yasuo, Jukka and Sissi gald you are home safe and well good to meet you over the weekend

Howard

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

YEAH! Those of us that couldn't make it are living vicariously through those that did. The factory pics have been great! Now let's see some debauchery pics :blush:

Edited by talon

Yes, come on Yasuo, Jukka. You took loads of the drinking nights!! Where are all the shots!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

What a weekend! :welcome::D;)

It took me ages to realise that there was a 'right' way and a 'wrong' way round the tour... eventually the purpose of all the red parcel tape arrows on the floor started to sink in :crazy: I'm sure it would have helped if I had read the programme but I was too excited to waste time reading the instructions :):angry:

Snap, me too ..... I kind of figured it out by the time I'd got to the stuff round the front but still managed to miss one of the displays :) .

Had a great weekend, thanks to Bib's, Laura, Kimbers and all others behind the scenes. I must say Simon350s provided some interesting entertainment Sunday evening :angry: .

Lotus must have put in a lot of effort into organising the event and it was really nice to be able to wander round at you own pace looking at the various parts of the factory.

Will post some pics tommorrow.

Martyn :blush:

Edited by martynv

had a good time over the weekend, took many pics while there, heres one of my favourite pics of the weekend, all the best pictures are going over to brian at lotus :blush:.

will add more later

this has been compressed from its original size so isnt full quality

concept.jpg

Well what can I say ,what a cracking weekend.You all made me welcome ,I can't wait till the next do .After 600 miles in an S1 it took a day for the headache to clear.Your'e all diamond gals and geezers .All the best (not a flange in sight )Paul G.

Hi Folks

About the pictures (275) :) are uploaded but I'm not sure it's located in Bibs

private catalog or not ! So, I will ask Bibs or Bibs will arrange special link (section) under the Photo Galley ? :Pc:

Y.Hotta

had a good time over the weekend, took many pics while there, heres one of my favourite pics of the weekend, all the best pictures are going over to brian at lotus :) .

Post them on here, then we can enjoy them as well as Brian :)

Here's mine...

http://www.thelotusforums.com/bibs/40years

Some teasers!

IMG_5277.jpg

IMG_5267.jpg

IMG_5497.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

^ That's a baby, obviously! :) :)

Evora NA

Anyone got pics of the Convoy from Stanstead on Saturday? Did my arse look big in that? :)

The answer to both questions is yes - moving pictures only though.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!