free hit
counters
Lotus Project Eagle - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Project Eagle

gghc87

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Eagle is not the final name - Its the codename for the project at the moment. May end up Eagle of something completely differant.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

All I can say about the so called Eagle is what the hell do they want to call it after some old kit car............I'm sure there was a kit car of that name some time ago (in the 80's), can they not call it something starting with another letter?

Right about the kit car Simon, VW based and a copy without the lifting canopy of the far superior Nova. Also here is another famous Eagle.

I really don't know Peter, but by the length of it it might be a longer car than a 2 seater.....just don't know....sorry.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Cheers for that, intersting article.

Also, good to know the Europa is getting another upgrade. Wish they'd strength the chassis and stick a V6 in the back of it (forget about it's GT aspirations and and reinvent it as Boxer S rival). Maybe then the press wouldn't give it such a hard time.

lets hope they can succeed despite the goverment

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

2+2, Great news, means that I can justify another Lotus, purely on practicality sake as a family car, although we haven't any kids yet. I suppose I should hold fire with an Elise for the wife in that case. Either way I'll be looking in anticipation towards this.

Cheers,

Stuart.

Driving Automotive Aristocracy Since 2004

'and now we're building a UK auto industry again. Not that the UK government cares.'

Haha, seems he's of the same opinion as all of us!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)