Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
My S4! Home at Last! - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

My S4! Home at Last!

Kimbers

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work! Now don't be a wuss and leave it in the garage until the sun's shinning...give her a regular spanking and she'l love you for it! :D

ENJOY!

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Welcome to Club Esprit Ownership...........now the fun really starts :laughing:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Can't wait for my first spotted post! :blushing:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Well done Kimbers - you got the right colour and everything... :(

So I can imagine a conversation between you and Bibs tomorrow, assuming (for some strange reason) you're still sporting your biking leathers plus a case of fairly bad hay fever to add to the atmosphere :) :

INTERIOR: ALEXANDRA PALACE - HALLWAY LEADING TO MAIN EXHIBITION ARENA

Bibs Kenobi hurries along one of the corridors leading to the arena where the LEF stand waits. Just before he reaches the arena, Darth Kimbers steps into view at the end of the corridor, not ten feet away. Kimbers ignites his
saber
. Bibs lights a fag and steps slowly forward.

[Kimbers] I've been waiting for you, Obi-Bibs. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete.

Bibs moves with elegant ease into a classical pointing position. The fearsome Pink Knight takes a defensive stance.

[Darth Kimbers] When I left you, I was but the passenger; now
I
am the driver.

[bibs Kenobi] Only a driver of girly Calypso, Kimbers.

The two forum moderators stand perfectly still for a few moments, sizing each other up and waiting for the right moment. Bibs seems to be under increasing pressure and strain, as if under boosting. He shakes his head and, pointing, tries to fix his turbo. Bibs makes a sudden lunge at the pink moderator but is checked by a lightning movement of The Pink. A masterful slash stroke by Kimbers is blocked by the old Admin. Another of the Admin's blows is blocked, then countered. Bibs moves around the Pink Lord and starts backing into the massive arena. The two powerful moderators stand motionless for a few moments with
saber
and fag locked in mid-air, creating a low buzzing sound, and some amount of ash.

[Darth Kimbers] Your turbo is weak, old man.

[bibs Kenobi] You can't win, Kimbers. Everyone knows black cars are faster. If the turbo lets me down, Troy will rebuild it and make it more powerful than you can possibly imagine...

With apologies to George Lotus, er, Lucas :D

Edited by Dan

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

I'm on the hunt for a Sport 300 saber turbo which will show the pink (sorry, faded calypso red) one a trick or two! He's gonna feel the force alright and it will be black and pulling away from him at a rate of leptons! :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

In your dreams Uby Duby Kenubi!

Nice Lambo by the way! :D

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Congratulations Kimbers, can see your big smile from sherwood forest! For some reason though I always had you down as a G man ?!

Edited by botus

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

Hi Kimbers... great to see the car... looks "well ace" as Fraser would say.

Have to say its a nice colour too :D .....but then i would say that wouldnt i.

Enjoy it Kimbers and perhaps you need to post a thread in the Newbies section ... :) just to introduce yourself now that you no longer a virgin.

The more I look at the pics , the better the car looks. Again as Ferris Bueller would say - that car is soooo choice.

Hope you don't mind, I've messed around with some of your pics. Brought out the red a wee bit more.

Kimbers4alpha.jpg

Kimbers3alpha.jpg

Kimbers2alpha.jpg

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

• Gold FFM

Bet you've already forgotten your old mode of transport (what Bike, did I own a bike?)

Good looking car mate.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Ya - I'm very happy for you, too. Long overdue, wouldn't you say?

And no matter what Bibs has to say about it, I'm kind of partial to the colour myself!

Looks fantastic - I know the feeling of stepping out just to look at the car. The only thing wrong I can see with it, is that your steering wheel seems to be on the wrong side . . . :D

Should have got a proper one !!!!!!

Look forward to showing you the lines round some of Norfolk's favourite tracks roads ... just ensure you're ahead of Owen the Sloth :laughing:

Keep off the straight and narrow