Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hi from sunny Devon - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hi from sunny Devon

okalenchuk

Hi all,

I have finally decided to opt for an Esprit rather than an Elise, I saw a green Lotus Esprit 300 sport yesterday going up a very steep hill (Telegraph on the A380) like a home sick angel, I have never seen anything like it. I followed it to Tesco's in Newton Abbot, it has 335 tyres on the back, roll cage and a harness plus lots of Ayton Senna stickers. Where do i find one of these and how much? By the way reg no L300 SPT limited edition number 45.

This car is 100% LOTUS.

Now to convince the wife!!! :)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey John and welcome to LEF.

There is a green Sport 300 for sale on here I think but it is very, very green!

KrishnaKandaih_01.jpg

There aren't many 300's about but if you get one you'll love it, they are a powerhouse and the best handling car you can ever dream of :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

The South West Owners club just grew by 33%!! Welcome mate. Enjoy!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

Hi John and welcome (from Kingsteignton)

Green Sport 300 lives in Newton Abbot. Another one in Exeter but a very rare sight indeed. Cost is going to be around the

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I hope you join the fold.

Regards,

Peter

(Launceston, Cornwall)

Hi all,

I have finally decided to opt for an Esprit rather than an Elise, I saw a green Lotus Esprit 300 sport yesterday going up a very steep hill (Telegraph on the A380) like a home sick angel, I have never seen anything like it. I followed it to Tesco's in Newton Abbot, it has 335 tyres on the back, roll cage and a harness plus lots of Ayton Senna stickers. Where do i find one of these and how much? By the way reg no L300 SPT limited edition number 45.

This car is 100% LOTUS.

Now to convince the wife!!! :)

Edited by peter_england99

I can hardly tell when you're sooooo far behind! :P

To be fair Tony, I was a bit upset I couldn't shake you through the London traffic on our diversions back from the cleaning place. The 300 is a dream boat and you do well! :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Brown noser! :D

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I can hardly tell when you're sooooo far behind! :P

To be fair Tony, I was a bit upset I couldn't shake you through the London traffic on our diversions back from the cleaning place. The 300 is a dream boat and you do well! :P

:D

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

• 2 weeks later...

Thats My Car!!!

I was doing engine tests to check turbo boost etc, I find it safer to check things out on a steep hill then you don't run into anything!!!

Hello John and welcome, this car is quite unique. I don't think there are many like it and you will be lucky to find one. It is my first Lotus and I got it by accident. I have to say it was a bag of worms and I wanted to take it back, I still have it 8 years later!!! Lotus dealers can be a waste of time when it comes to maintenance etc, took me a year and