Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hi there - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hi there

woodsy

I don't actually own a lotus, I have just been landed with one that hasn't run for 4 years, a mate recons I'm the man for a " you get it going and I'll drive it" kind of job. Well I'm sure I will extract plenty of info from this excellent forum, thanks for having me.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Sid.

Another S4?

Whereabouts are you?

Just ask away. Answers normally follow fairly quickly.

Cheers,

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Not run for 4 years!!! Strike a light! The S4.....I....words fail me....wow first for everything!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Hey there John, Welcome. This is the place to help you get that S4 back on the road.

Such a shame that someone left it for so long. This forum is a great resource, as you probably already know if you've spent any time browsing. Don't hesitate to share photos and ask lots of questions.

ED

Well the engine is on the floor, the only pics I have are of the engine wiring and pipes that seem to disapear every where, I have a feeling the reverse job is going to be a little harder.Not sure how to put pics up, not realy computer literate.

Hi 'sid' - love your callsign :thumbsup: welcome to the site.

I use image shack file host service. Just pop 'image shack' into google and once on the site load a picture you want - host it, and then copy the URL text into this text box on LEF. Trial and error my friend - watch out you get the right pic! :blushing:

goat03sw2.jpg

Iain

Edited by iainskea