Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New Lotus Forum - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

New Lotus Forum

Mentioned this new US Lotus forum a while ago in another thread, but thought I would mention it again.

Lotus Buzz Is a New forum that deals with all things Lotus, not just the Esprit.

A few LEF members have joined (myself included) and it would be nice If a few more of you went over and at least had a look. :veryangry:

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good site although I don't know if I could keep up with two forums. Good that it covers all Lotus models so it is of general interest.

I wonder what you have to do to be a super moderator?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Been posting but my heart is here with my main man Bibs.......

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

It's nice to watch the birth of a forum, and see how it takes shape.

It will take an eon or so before it can take on the likes of LEF. Hopefully we'll all work together in partnership and just be all one happy Lotus Global community :veryangry:

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

signed up... and posted 4 times already!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

• Gold FFM

Joined but cant see me posting outside LEF much.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

hmmm, posted myself, but i have to admit i cannot tear myself away from here.

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Everybody together.. AH.

It's so sweet.

I wonder if Bibs knows how you feel. Oh er, that comment went a bit wrong.

I wonder if Bibs knows how you feel for him. No that's as bad.

I'll stop now before this gets moderated.

Just ask here...we have hundreds of US members!

The site is a good attempt at attracting all kinds of owners, but there are sooo amny posting areas it is a little confusing!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Just ask here...we have hundreds of US members!

The site is a good attempt at attracting all kinds of owners, but there are sooo amny posting areas it is a little confusing!

I think you hit the problem.

It's great that the landing pagehas graphics etc, not just text, but that in turn means there's less room to identify the different areas. And it does seem there are lots of different areas.

I have to admit I'm not the fastest at picking up web pages though. I think I was a member here for about 12 months before I noticed the "View New Posts" section. So whenever I logged in , I went into each section, look at the titles, and tried to work out if anything had changed unde that title (find the oldest change, then read the topics changed since then).

It's nearly as bad as the person at work who used to predict cal volumes and stffing needed etc using a spreadsheet, he had it given to him with a formula in the various cells. He then applied his guestimates of call volumes, and worked out staffing on a calculator, typed the result into the spreadsheet to match the way the original looked.

Andy

The company which own lotusbuzz (http://www.internetcp.com/) seem pretty switched on and I wish them luck with what looks like a great site. I'm sure they'll do well and hope that they capture the enthusiasm for Lotus cars that we have and don't dilute themselves too thinly looking for ad revenue. vbulletin is good software too, it was a close call for me between that and IPB which we use on here. :respect:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.