Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello from Los Angeles - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello from Los Angeles

act2007

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the mad house, oh sorry you joined that months ago.

You look really happy about something in the photo, was it taken a few months ago by any chance? And do I spy another Lotus in the background?

The camera angle makes it hard to judge, but I guess you will not have the same issue of fitting into the car as BigSi, see photos in post no 6 and guess which one BigSi is.

http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/ind...st&p=131447

Andy

Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of interesting stuff here including technical help and discounts.

I've just moved away from the Los Angeles area to the east coast but I know there are plenty of Lotus roads around there through the canyons.

We have Gonzalo in Pasadena and Paul (FMXA) in Orange County with V8's so you are not alone.

Car looks great.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Welcome to the forum. We all look forward to seeing more pics of your car and seeing more posts from you. Feel free to muck in whenever you see a post of interest! :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

This is a 98 Red Esprit V8...the photo was taken at Cars & Coffee the day after I got the V8. There is also another Elise in the background...

I met so many wonderful Lotus people (local & out of state) during the 7 months!!!

The local Lotus Club (OC Lotus Club) is far better than great. I must say it's not just the driving machine that attracts me now. It's also the community...

you can view my photo album at http://act0227.spaces.live.com

BTW...special thanks to Paul (FMXA) for helping me to locate such a good condition V8!!!

HAPPY LOTUSING!!! :)

Alan

Is that a gold Ferrari 308 parked to the left of the E5PR1T Alan?

Is it just a coincedece that you look like a cleaner cut version of Slade who is also in your locale?

Don't mind me I'm just a nosey bugger. :laughing:

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Good eye Wayne, yep it's a 308 which happens to belong to someone who works for *cough* *cough* Lotus!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Good eye Wayne, yep it's a 308 which happens to belong to someone who works for *cough* *cough* Lotus!

Oddly, I work mostly on Ferraris and Italian cars! :laughing:

conferrari.jpg

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

But those are people Wayne, not cars! What you should have said is I only work on people with Italian cars <_<

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi ACT and welcome. We've a few members in LA, you should head down to Coffee & Cars in Irvine at 'early'o'clock' on Saturday mornings, that's where it's all at :lol:

Other events to be aware of.....

Supercar Sunday every Sunday morning in Calabasas..... Good turn out just like Cars & Coffee..the best is usually the last Sunday of the month typically. Located at the shopping center where Mulholland meets valley Circle Blvd

Also think about attending the 2007 Motor 4 Toys in Westlake Village on Dec. 2nd. (at the Countrywide Headquarters) There were about 10 Esprits there last year. And probably 15-20 Elises. You just need to bring a toy to enter the show.