free hit
counters
Has anyone bought that French Esprit book ? - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
snuffy

Has anyone bought that French Esprit book ?

I was just wondering if anyone had bought that new French book on the Esprit ? My old 350 is in it but somehow I can't see the point of ordering it when it's all in French. So, has anyone seen a copy and is it any good ?

Right then, said Fred.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I would be intereseted in seeing a copy, but I doubt that it has the kind of Lotus factory accessed content (photographic and factual) that the William Taylor, Graham Robson , Jeremy Walton and John Simister books have.

SUNP0003-1.jpg

....Lotus factory accessed content (photographic and factual) that the William Taylor, Graham Robson , Jeremy Walton and John Simister books have.

The photos were taken by owners so they are not the normal Lotus press pictures that appear in several books. When the chap started the project I was quite keen but it took so long to be published I've lost interest ( and sold the car aswell ). oh, and it's in French.

Right then, said Fred.