free hit
counters
Halloween challenge..... - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Halloween challenge.....

V8 Owners Fem Slave

at the beginning of October my Son informed me that he would really like a darlek costume for halloween.....lol

good job i love a challenge...lol so over the month i have been collecting large sized cardboard boxes and such (sink plungers :2guns:)

i have finally finished it.....sprayed black....not perfect ( well i think it looks like a drunk darlek) but Son thinks its great :devil:

roll on next week when he is walking round the streets wearing it...lol ( and he will have trouble getting up kerbs lol)

i will try and post a piccy ;)

then the next question is....what am i going to do with it after halloween....lol

purza

ps hmmmm darlek with tinsel and fairy lights....who needs a tree.....lol

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend who dresses up as a robot, he uses his costume again and again so keep the Dalek in the garage, you never know when you'll need it next!

Jon%20the%20Robot.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Dalek sized garages are easy, here's a template idea for you :2guns:

13Campsite%20Outhouse.gif

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Going to a Halloween party tonight. Got my Dracular costume sorted to a point. - The Dracular wig I'm wearing make me look more like Elvis. :2guns:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Very good Ian, did your hip swinging song singing Dracula earn much on the Devon night-time busking scene? :respect:

Evora NA

Haha, it's an imitator of that very man! I know Eggsy and his family well, heard that song too many times and sung it to over 5,000 live myself too!

Evora NA

just thought of a possible problem (apart from getting up the kerbs..lol) the weather has been a bit wet here over the last few evenings....rain and cardboard don't go...lol oh dear i think i will be the only fairy Gothmother holding an umbrella.....lol

Put more paint on it -- that should keep it dry. Or clearcoat it. Just a suggestion! :)

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1983 Turbo Esprit, Investor Edition #03

1991 Esprit SE