free hit
counters
O2' REAR TAILIGHT PANEL ON ESPRIT - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CERVINI AUTOMOTIVE

O2' REAR TAILIGHT PANEL ON ESPRIT

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
http://www.lotusespritworld.com/EGuides/EM...2%20Lights.html

Here you go, theres a contact in here. Dont know if its still valid but try anyway.

THANKS, THE SITE IS STILL VALID, BUT I AM TRYING TO FIND THE PART IN THE USA, SEEMS TO BE A BIT PRICEY THRU THEM, BUT THANK YOU FOR CHECKING.

THANKS, THE SITE IS STILL VALID, BUT I AM TRYING TO FIND THE PART IN THE USA, SEEMS TO BE A BIT PRICEY THRU THEM, BUT THANK YOU FOR CHECKING.

one just sold on ebay today for $400

try

http://www.lotuspbc.com/MAIN.HTM

I believe they are $1100 from claudius

while u r at it, buy me one too :-)

chris

90SE

just because I don't CARE doesn't mean I don't UNDERDSTAND

If you become a ClubEsprit member on here you will find under the parts discount section that Lotus themselves are selling the new rear panel complete with all the rear light clusters for less than anyone else.

As said though you will need to join up to see these discounts and benefit from the savings....

You'll save significantly more on just this one part than it'll cost you to join and then you can see all the other discounts available to you on parts and servicing etc...... :)

Simon

Chunky Lover

If you become a ClubEsprit member on here you will find under the parts discount section that Lotus themselves are selling the new rear panel complete with all the rear light clusters for less than anyone else.

As said though you will need to join up to see these discounts and benefit from the savings....

You'll save significantly more on just this one part than it'll cost you to join and then you can see all the other discounts available to you on parts and servicing etc...... :ph34r:

Simon

THANKS SIMON350S, I THINK I WILL SIGN UP FOR CLUB ESPRIT MEMBERSHIP.