free hit
counters
Colored Wiring Diagram, NOW AVAILABLE! - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Colored Wiring Diagram, NOW AVAILABLE!

HI friends,

after a long and hard work :) with a graphic software, I have just finished to correct/improve and colorize the wiring diagrams for the Esprit :)

I have made two versions:

one is for the very late S2 and S2.2 without the Lumenition system and the second is for the late S2/S2.2 and early S3 with the Lumenition system.

On the second version you can see the modification on the top of the page in light grey.

I have checked all the labour and it seems correct.

Anyway if someone have some corrections about that, let me know.

I have try to make clear a lot of details and connections, so we can better understand the wiring.

I think that they will be more easy to use instead the original B&W especially if someone, like me, need to reconnect all the terminals due to complete wiring removal.

Happy if they could be useful for others Esprit owners. :)

As soon as possible I will put the other version (without Lumenition)

Ciao :)

post-3419-1193933014.png

Edited by ghe67
  • Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HI friends, after a long and hard work with a graphic software, I have just finished to correct/improve and colorize the wiring diagrams for the Esprit I have made two versions: one is for th

Posted Images

Top Man :D

Many thanks for going to the effort of doing this and posting it :ph34r:

It will come in very handy for me and other owners im sure, and its

a hundred times better than black and white :D

cheers regards danny

A

Next time somebody makes a joke about Italian electrics, I shall refer them to you... Leonardo would have been proud!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Well done Giorgio

Looks like a great resorce to keep as I know it will come in handy to us all at some point! Thanks for you work and dedication to the Esprit!!! :wacko:

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Thanks for the diagram, Giorgio. You must have a lot of patience.

Makes relating the diagram to the rat's nest in the dash a lot simpler.

Great stuff! :lol:

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Great work! Please feel free to add it to the LEF Wiki :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi Giorgio I am having trouble with the wiring on my fans.I am having trouble printing the wiring diagrams.Could you please email me them ([email protected])so hopefully then they will print or alternately can somebody please tell me how to print them off your post .Thanks Paul Godfrey.

Paul, click on the image then it will open in a new window. Then press CTRL, hold it down and press P, then when a dialogue box appears press enter. :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

When that dialogue box appears, there should be an option that says 'fit to page'? If there is, use that!

Evora NA

• 3 years later...

Thanks Giorgio!

This is it what makes this forum so great!

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Great diagram.

I have been looking for 2 wires for my radio: "Lights on" and "permanent 12V"

What is the best way to get acees to these wires?

The Real Stig Lotus Turbo Esprit, Lotus Elise S1, Lotus Elite, Lancia Delta, Jaguar XF ....Previous cars: Subaru SVX, Porsche 924 Turbo, Lotus Eclat Excel, Lotus Elite, Matra Murena 2,2, Fiat X1/9 5sp

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, the file uploades here is not an High- resolution image as, I don't know why, I can't upload a TIF image file on Photobucket, so it's not good to have this printed out.

If there is some member interested just send me a PM with the email address and I will send him the right file for the A3 printing in HR format.

Ciao

Giorgio

• 7 years later...