free hit
counters
LEfty, the worlds smallest but most travelled Esprit! - Page 26 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
kyliesmith.com

LEfty, the worlds smallest but most travelled Esprit!

Anyone up for a visit from little LEFty?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

\send her on Bibs, she can take a trip with me to Kazi and be back in time for Brands complete with mozzie bites and a sun tan. She can be THE First Lotus Never mind Esprit to be in two continents at the same time.

Him. I'd say still at Kyle's since that's the last location, why not pop him a PM?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Bump? Not heard a thing of the wee blighter for ages.................

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

@LotusX180R, do you still have our little Esprit please?

Evora NA

I still have it and can send it anywhere you want, with the display sheet from the museum that lists the locations where it has been.

Kyle Kaulback

Wonderful, thanks Kyle. I'll pop you my address via PM, the little fella can come home for a while and I'll send on from here :)

Evora NA

Many thanks @LotusX180R for sending LEFty home and for the wonderful package too. I've got the t-shirt on right now and the posters are very nice :thumbsup:

Who's next? Please PM me your details and I'll work out his next destination. Let's get this little fella back on the road :)

20170530_110051.jpg

1496140152809.jpg

• Like 2

Evora NA