free hit
counters
LEfty, the worlds smallest but most travelled Esprit! - Page 6 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

LEfty, the worlds smallest but most travelled Esprit!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many thanks @LotusX180R for sending LEFty home and for the wonderful package too. I've got the t-shirt on right now and the posters are very nice  Who's next? Please PM me your details and I'll wo

LEFcar?

Time to revive this thread ! ! !     In the spring of 2011, Patty and I were fortunate to have LEFty. . .      These are the highlights of the pictures we took one cold and sunny day:        

Posted Images

I think I feel guilty... I haven't even seen this thread before... I'm so getting on the list!!! What a Fabulous idea!!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Ah! I now know how Lefty came to have a bent rear axel. :D

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

LEFty's Japan holidays plans are nearly finished. Me and a few of his similarly scaled friends are looking forward to a few trips out and about to show LEFTy the sights. Fuji is snow capped, bright and clear from home at the moment. I hope the weather holds until LEFTy arrives

Malc

Kylie what's wrong with the last pics?

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

In Kylie's last post LEFty was enjoying a spot of cleavage (must be his birthday!) but the images seem to have gone from photobucket and so gone from the post.

I've seen lots of pictures of women draped over cars but never the other way around, LEFty's obviously a lucky little car :respect:

...I've seen lots of pictures of women draped over cars but never the other way around, LEFty's obviously a lucky little car :P

reminds me of an story in an art-magazine: a Landrover drives on a dune and across a wilderness in the bush (a female body draped in mild light with an unshaved underside :respect:

In Kylie's last post LEFty was enjoying a spot of cleavage (must be his birthday!) but the images seem to have gone from photobucket and so gone from the post.

I've seen lots of pictures of women draped over cars but never the other way around, LEFty's obviously a lucky little car :respect:

Yep, missed it photos do not show up for me.... but cars draped over wemon, seems a bit backwards for sure...

Cameron

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark

Aha yeah, got still crosses at the first setup (shit happens with analog connections..) now i understand.

But how can we top it ? Have only some UNESCO rated sight seeing spots and a capital city around me, nothing impressive like that...

There is an playmate in my local university section, but i think i can not motivate her ....

On the piece of paper, can someone cross out 'Ted' and change it to LEFty please? Oh, and sack off the 1,000,000 miles thing, change it to 'stay in one piece' perhaps? Oh, and keep his mileage record up to date you lazy so-and-so's!

Also, if you get the car, feel free to add your comments, cats paw prints, anything really on the 'guest book' :respect:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

LEFty has landed in Japan!

LEFty and a couple of mates sat down to a slap up meal this evening (Maguro Sashimi, Dried fish, Gyoza, Nori, Japanese Rice with Wasabi Salt seasoning etc etc). Tomorrow he is off to Tokyo to take in some sights.

More photos soon

Malc

Thats great Malc and I'm sure the pics will be interesting but I'm afraid I just keep turning back a page for a picture of Lefty nestling in between those hills in New Zealand...... :)

I must admit to being quite interested in having lefty next. he might still be warm! :)

By the way Bibs, the trip to Lotus for Lefty is still on if you want. i was going to get some cracking shots if and when he gets here!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

On a bright, but cold day, Lefty and I headed to Tokyo today to take in some sights

First, on the way to the station we dropped into the gardens at the local shrine

LEFty liked the old style high rise appartment, just about the right size for him!

Then off to Tokyo. First stop The Meji Temple in Harajuku's Yoyogi Park.

There was some Sake being blessed at the time, no samples available unfortunatley.

Then he took the waters to cleans the soal (or sump) before entering the Temple complex

There was a wedding going on, so LEFty kept a low profile (in my pocket)

Lefty and I left a message for you all (pardon the spelling mistake) to be blessed by the monks (should confuse them!)

One last photo before heading for Akihabara- Electric City.

post-725-1203854825.jpg

Akihabara is undergoing massive re-development. There is not much of the old Electric City left. Its much tidyer now, but has lost its character. Here is a bit of the old town still left from the 70's , the entrance to 'Radio Centre'.

post-725-1203854923.jpg

Of course, LEFty made some new friends (there are not many places you can get away with asking a complete stranger if you can take their picture with a toy car!)

post-725-1203855067.jpg

After all that excitment LEFty fancied a visit to 'Cutie Relax' for a massage. I think LEFty is becoming 'sukebe', as they say here, a bit of a dirty old man.

After a long day just one last shot of the lights at sunset in Shinjuku

post-725-1203856103.jpg

LEFty back 'home' in Isehara. He is parked next to a 'Safe Driving' charm from the Meji Temple. This will travel with him and bring luck to you all I hope! If you have lefty to visit, please pass this on to the next host!

Bibs, LEFty wants to know where he is headed to next!

Good night from Japan!!!!

Malc and LEFty

Edited by Malc Holmes
  • Bibs unpinned this topic