free hit
counters
LEfty, the worlds smallest but most travelled Esprit! - Page 7 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

LEfty, the worlds smallest but most travelled Esprit!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many thanks @LotusX180R for sending LEFty home and for the wonderful package too. I've got the t-shirt on right now and the posters are very nice  Who's next? Please PM me your details and I'll wo

LEFcar?

Time to revive this thread ! ! !     In the spring of 2011, Patty and I were fortunate to have LEFty. . .      These are the highlights of the pictures we took one cold and sunny day:        

Posted Images

Nice Pics Malc.

Pics with strangers :) Bet they were thinking 'Mad Englishman' :)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

...I can cross off another life-goal from my list. :)

Iain

as long as you know what to do if you have placed all crosses.... :)

So it is better you make no list! It's better not to know what is done an what is left .... .

Every day of life should be an adventure , it makes it easier in the end!

Back to topic :lol:

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Nice pics Malcolm, thats takes some guts asking those people. :) I had a few people look at me strange too when photographing it in central Auckland. But I had the same attitude and Auckland is quite big so chances are I wont get recognised and had for indecent acts :)

350.gifNo.23

Great work Malc, some superb pics there. I'm waiting on an address hopefully in Hong Kong for you, if not I'll get an alternative to you shortly :lol:

How is his suspension holding up? Are we going to have a wheely bad incident one of these days?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Bibs,

you raise a good point. Poor old LEFty is suffering from 'droop' around his rear uprights. The problem has raised so much concern locally (those Tokyo girls where deeply concerned that he seemed unable to keep it up), that an emergency airlift was arranged for LEFty today to take him to a local sports car garage.

post-725-1204030667.jpg

post-725-1204030715.jpg

Although the garage tried all the could, they where stumped, they are more used to working on dancing donkeys...

post-725-1204030577.jpg

post-725-1204030605.jpg

LEFty is now recovering from the trauma of it all and if he isn't on his way to HK by the weekend he hopes to take another 'restorative' trip out, maybe to see Fuji if the weather clears.

Regards to all

Malc (& LEFty)

:sofa:

Great work Malc, I bet the mechanics were pleased to be working on a lovely piece of automotive engineering :lol:

PS I used to have the Lama XRB, nice toy :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Send Lefty to me around August and I'll see if he can become the highest Lotus at 14,255 ft on top of Long's Peak, overlooking a 2000ft cliff... There will be too much snow until Aug though.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

My Lotus Photo and Projects Album

I am off to Malaysia and the jungle in Borneo in October so he can come along.....

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• 3 weeks later...

this is going to be hard to beat Kylie ;)

LEFtyonmyboobies.jpg

Great photos Malc ;)

Any updates Bibs, the thread has gone a little quiet, wheres Lefty? :)

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

I thought I saw Scotland mentioned as the next destination a few pages ago... cool.

12scotlandks2.jpg

Iain

I should think that there should be some Asian or US stops between Japan and Scotland?...

Cameron

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark

LEFty is currently on his way to Australia. I had planned on him going to Hong Kong but never received any info on addresses out there. After Australia, who knows!

Evora NA

He's coming down to see me...Yeh!!! :lol:

Now, what to do with him? I'm going to have to organise a driving trip, people to visit, places to see, cleavage to park in :lol: ,......... so much to do, so little time.

Will update when the little fella arrives.

Cheers

David

The little fella's arrived!!!

Thanks to Malc Holmes for bundling him up snuggly from Japan. I will have to take a drive over the weekend and see what mischief we can get up to.

We report back next week.

Cheers

David

post-232-1206583027.jpg

hey Al im just wondering if you realize your group name spells L.O.S.T. when you shorten it

and the others are not much better, my favorite "the amalgamated" . I wounder if it means what i just think about... :(

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• Bibs unpinned this topic