free hit
counters
LEfty, the worlds smallest but most travelled Esprit! - Page 8 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

LEfty, the worlds smallest but most travelled Esprit!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many thanks @LotusX180R for sending LEFty home and for the wonderful package too. I've got the t-shirt on right now and the posters are very nice  Who's next? Please PM me your details and I'll wo

LEFcar?

Time to revive this thread ! ! !     In the spring of 2011, Patty and I were fortunate to have LEFty. . .      These are the highlights of the pictures we took one cold and sunny day:        

Posted Images

hey Al im just wondering if you realize your group name spells L.O.S.T. when you shorten it

Yep, sure do. The club race team is known as Team L.O.S.T.

Most of the U.S. Lotus owner groups have something along those lines. LOONY (Lotus owners of new York) for example.

post-355-1207065570.jpg

Edited by abrussich

Sorry for the lack of pics guys, (been flat chat at work).

Also, yesterday driving between clients, we had 120 km winds, just missed being crushed by very unhappy tree heading my way. (Fortunately, no other cars around, just planted it (sorry for pun) and missed me by a couple of metres.)

Don't worry, was in the daily driver, not the beast.

Will get organised this weekend, & post up some pics next week.

Cheers

David

Errm...............isn't that a nodding donkey ?

Graham

Nice catch, Graham. One more Esprit "wanabe" down in flames.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Ladies & Gentlemen

Finally got organised & took the LEFty out last week. firstly, the little fella meeting his big cousin....

Thought he may need a little culture so went for a drive through the Yarra Valley, (local wine region).

I assure you he didn't drink & drive (well....not too much) B)

post-232-1208127224.jpg

post-232-1208127236.jpg

post-232-1208127247.jpg

post-232-1208127257.jpg

post-232-1208127520.jpg

post-232-1208127559.jpg

post-232-1208127568.jpg

Glad to see the little fella keeping busy.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I had allocated some time next weekend to clean the house, backyard, etc... but I might have to go for a trip on a windy road down the coast if the weather's nice.

Jeez, the things I do for you guys just to get a couple of piccies!!??!! :(:) B)

Nice work David, that dinner looks nice too! :thumbup:

Take him on another trip and then I'll send you over his next destination. There are plenty more opportunities to take care of LEFty so anyone else who wants to look after him, please send me your details.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

does Lefty wants to come over here, and visit JCR'08 ?! :thumbup:

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

LEFty's BIG DAY OUT !?! ............ AT THE BEACH

It was a sunny Melbourne Morning so we headed down to St Kilda Beach (couple of km's out of Melbourne CBD). First job, find a park in the crowd.....

IMG_1533.jpg

Then go for a stroll on the pier...

IMG_1522.jpg

Take in some sights along the beach....

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

Bit of sunbaking? (When in Rome.....)

IMG_1528.jpg

Obviously have to sun both sides for even tan....

IMG_1529.jpg

Scary moment.....was almost mistaken for a chip by the locals!!!!!

IMG_1546.jpg

Time to check out the local scene & sights

IMG_1537.jpg

Finally, make some new friends before heading home to bedy-byes.

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

After a good nights sleep, the little traveller is ready for his next adventure. Awaiting instructions Mr Bibs.

Sunbathing :ph34r: Nice one David.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Haha, he looks toasted! Great pics, seems that LEFty has a thing for hanging out on the beach! :ph34r:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

YEEHAW!!! LEFty is on his way to our small little Esprit community in Medicine Hat! I have a week to come up with some clever photography ideas... Had he arrived yesterday.... I could have taken him for a ride on a Ski-Doo... :ph34r:

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

• Bibs unpinned this topic