free hit
counters
Last LEF BBQ of 2007.....! - Page 2 - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Last LEF BBQ of 2007.....!

Simon350S

A brilliant day was had at Simon's jet again, it was really nice to meet everyone again and also meeting Lisa's sister and friend for the first time, sorry no pics, Bibs however has a load so they should be on shortly :)

THANKS for your hospitality AGAIN Simon :)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a Fab night.....!!!!!

Was great to see you all again...... Food was fab as per usual from Bucklands the Bedwas Butchers..... :)

Fire was huge at times, which helped dry us off at the same rate as the rain was falling..... for a while.......

All sorts of wonderfull devices were used to construct rain covers including the use of the infamous postie jackets...... :)

Drinking commenced early and finished at around 6:30AM....!!!!!

LEF are hard core drinkers, except Bibs & Laura who keep going to bed early.....

We need some photos though guys.... so Bibs n Phill..... Get Posting......!!!!!!!!1

Simon

Chunky Lover

3am, early? You're just a bit of a loon!

IMG_6054.jpg

IMG_6055.jpg

IMG_6057.jpg

IMG_6060.jpg

IMG_6062.jpg

IMG_6077.jpg

IMG_6079.jpg

IMG_6091.jpg

IMG_6096.jpg

IMG_6097.jpg

IMG_6119.jpg

ug044795.gif

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

That could be the reason but I favour that it was the tequila that you were snorting! :) :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

LOL forgot the snorting of Tequila..... makes your eyes water for sure.....!!!!

Yes I believe the bailys was PARTLY the reason, along with the tequila shots, larger, vodka etc........

Oh by the way honey.... just finishing work and heading off to Leeds in a sec when I've finished on here....

Fab pics Bibs although I belive there are many more equally if not more funny photos on that camera of yours..... :)

Simon

Chunky Lover

Dodgy in 3am air guitar shocker!

IMG_6097copy.jpg

:)

Evora NA

Sorry guys and galls, no pics yet. I was way too knackered after a 5 1/2 hour drive home yesterday and I've had to do boring stuff like laundry this evening.

Thanks again to Simon for hosting another top night, and to everyone else for making it special.

More speed, less haste

Unfortunately, lots of the piccys are really, REALLY blurred. I just can't understand it, it's almost as if the photographer was drunk!

Here's some where you can actually see what's happening.

Simon got the evening started with the traditional pant wetting ceremony

32218360617.jpg

Then we went outside to gather around this work of art

32218360753.jpg

BigSi was following Kelly's orders and keeping warm:

32218360618.jpg

Seems we were too busy drinking and eating to take any pictures for a while, 'cos the next photos were after the rain came down

32218360632.jpg

Guess who

32218360633.jpg

Yep, a Brummie's tent is his castle

32218360867.jpg

We all tried different LEF Engineering solutions

32218360881.jpg

But Laura was the clear winner

32218361041.jpg

The lovely Lisa modelling this season's fashion - a wet-side-in posties coat

32218361098.jpg

and the "I know what you did last summer" look

32218360731.jpg

but she couldn't keep away from the lurve machine for long

32218361068.jpg

Eventually, the rain got to us all so we moved inside for more food & drink. The evening was obviously blessed because I discovered I had the Turin kebab!

3221836109.jpg

You can see the full size pics and some others too here

Brilliant fun as ever. Thanks again to Simon and everyone else for making it another cracking night. Thanks also to Simon's Mum & Dad for bringing us a bootful of extra wood and some chairs to sit on - thankfully, we didn't get them mixed up.

Phil

More speed, less haste