free hit
counters
Australian Pink Floyd - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Australian Pink Floyd

matk

Following on from the gigs thread, I've seen the Aussie Pink Floyd 2005/2006/2007 and each time they've been awesome. They're in London next year 14th/15th April and I intend to go again.

If you love Pink Floyd, this lot are amazing. Same light show, pigs, stukas, lasers etc. They've even got a bouncing kangaroo too!

Anyone fancy coming along too? Few beers and some good music?

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw them at the Royal Albert Hall a few months ago - awesome. That was my 6th time, I guess I'm a fan. But then I saw Rogar Waters at Earls Court two weeks later. As well as his own stuff and Pink Floyd favourites, he did DSOTM in its entirety with Nick Mason on drums. I'm not religious, but that was as close as I've got to a religious experience. Aussie Floyd were excellent, but Roger Waters was on a different planet. Makes you wonder how good Floyd might be if they got back together, which they won't.

Having said that, Aussie Floyd will not dissapoint.

Well lets do a list then...

1. matk

2. lrg machine

3. RichardS3

I'll give it a few more days and then if you are all committed (I'll check first) then I can get the tickets and you guys can pay me back, so we all get in together?

Anyone else add your name.....

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg