free hit
counters
Sump,S4 ,baffeled? - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Sump,S4 ,baffeled?

rydning

Is it some that have a pic of the bigger S4 sump?Is it better baffeled than the smaler?

Or is it some that have modifyed theyr sump with baffels that have pics of it?

89 Lotus Esprit Turbo S

Very fast road and trackday car.

GT3076R+ a lot of other modifications.

http://lotusespritwo...inZzdningz.html

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope what he's after is an internal picture showing some partitioning walls inside the sump to prevent oil surge.

I've not done this on my esprit however I have done it on a number of other cars and it has been very sucessful (impreza/mini/pug 106). The key to it is offsetting the slots in the partition walls through the sump so that the oil has to go a round about route to get in and out.

i have come across occassion where you need to uprate the oil pump after to ensure pressure.

Nope what he's after is an internal picture showing some partitioning walls inside the sump to prevent oil surge.

I've not done this on my esprit however I have done it on a number of other cars and it has been very sucessful (impreza/mini/pug 106). The key to it is offsetting the slots in the partition walls through the sump so that the oil has to go a round about route to get in and out.

i have come across occassion where you need to uprate the oil pump after to ensure pressure.

Can you send me some pics if you have?

I did also think to put the pick up lower,and the sump have already 3 chambers and route it so it have to via the pick up.

The problem is only in hige speed turns at full trottle.and i did plan to put even more downforce in to it.

89 Lotus Esprit Turbo S

Very fast road and trackday car.

GT3076R+ a lot of other modifications.

http://lotusespritwo...inZzdningz.html