free hit
counters
The Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky thread! - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tony K

The Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky thread!

Tony,

I know the city well, our friend has a boat at the E.55th marina, so we're down there almost every weekend in the summer. I also go to the old slovenian neighborhood on St. Clair for Easter chipolata and other stuff at different times of the year. My parents have passed, but they came over from the old country when they were very young, mother was from Germany, and my dad was from Austria, but more the Chech region somewhere. He would go down to the 55th and St. Clair area on Friday nights and Saturday afternoons to play his button box accordian. I'm actually keeping the Lotus in heated storage in downtown Cleveland at E 55th and Carnegie. I would be interested in a spirited drive come spring, and could definetely come up with some good roads out this way, or whatever you might put together.

Matt

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi guys! I'm in Noblesville, IN, just outside of Indy.

Janbur

Edited by Janbur

F40? Aston? I LIKE these rumors!!! :o

Hmmm...Tony this add looks like sone one is looking to get a Merak............. Tony is this your work???.

1975 Maserati Merak

VIN# AM122U52062 Red/Tan. Very Nice Condition thru-out with 36k miles. This is a very rare rust free Merak that's almost in excellent condition. It's very rare to find them this nice. Don't miss it! We're asking $22,500. On Hold With Deposit!

Janbur -- Welcome! Hope to see you at an event! :rofl:

Ray -- looks like you missed my thread in the General Discussion section!

My new beast:

front.jpg

interior.jpg

night.jpg

Red S1 now lives in New Jersey!

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Sign in to follow this