free hit
counters
[PH-bot] Esprit V8 SE - 1 of only 6 made (18,995GBP) - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pistonheads

[PH-bot] Esprit V8 SE - 1 of only 6 made (18,995GBP)

1996 (P) Lotus Esprit V8 SE 36000 miles. 1 of only 6 made in this unique colour (Javarya Ivory, which is a misty silver green colour lotus paint code B57) the other 5 cars (3 being LHD) included the 1996 V8 launch cars at the British, Detroit & Geneva - providence support by Lotus UK documentation) Full leather interior (Raven Hide) with SE wood trim. Originally owned by Peter Smith Sports Cars it has been meticulous maintained and inthe last two years has had the follwoing work: 1. Two new Turbos 2. All new braided Engine hoses 3. Cambelts and other drive belts 4. Battery 5. Break pads 6. Radiator and coolant supply pipes 7. Main and High beam headlight units 8. Sony bluetooth CD 9. Catalytic converters 10. Starter motor Currently the car has a complete light weight stainless steel sprots exhaust system fitted (2000 miles on the system since fitted) but i also have the original system which is in perfect condition. Only one system in included in the sale and only the asking price gets the expensive system currently fitted. Its just had it "B" service under a 1000 miles ago, has half a year of the MOT left but no tax (I lay it up all winter). I have loads of supporting documentation including the original press pack for the 1996 motor show illutrating the LHD version of the car (Geneva car). It is stored in my garage where it is protected by a bespoke car cover, the battery is maintain by a trickle charger, this is a very loved car. Club Lotus member, dry miles only reluctant sale, I am sure the first to see will buy....a real head turner even at lotus events.

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.