free hit
counters
New Sport 350 owner - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

New Sport 350 owner

Following extensive negotiations involving myself and Richard S, the UN, NATO, various government agency's and the Mafia, an agreement has been made whereby I'll have Richards Sport 350 and he'll have my S4.

Naturally I'm delighted, he's upset but consolable, and the whole deal will.....fingers crossed.....conclude next Friday.

The frustrating thing is that I'm in the throws of moving house, and the deal will conclude in my absence with a mate who lives nearer to Richard than I do, collecting and storing the car for me until I'm ready to collect and bring back up north......sadly I doubt that will be until after Christmas.

Anyway, I've plenty to keep me occupied in the mean time, but I just could not resist telling you all.

errrrr.......as you were.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Geday Daniel, you may get to drive yours before I do. Mines arriving next week so it will be a steep learning curve for both of us. I feel gutted for Richard selling his much loved S350 and hope he gets into another one day.

Feel free to mail me anytime. Always good to have contact of the other S350 owners out there.

Kylie :respect:

350.gifNo.23

Cool, proper super car... But hope your rich... And I really really really hope you don't think you can run this car properly without spending serious money....

Sorry, to bring some real world ethics to the forum...

Jeff

Cool, proper super car... But hope your rich... And I really really really hope you don't think you can run this car properly without spending serious money....

dont need to worry about that old bean, booked in for it's first service with Halfords ;-)

I think the worst part is that being a Quantity Surveyor by profession I have sold it to an Architect.... :respect:

Not far off the worst week of my life , car wise :ninja:

Still I had a lot of interest and I am pleased to say that its going to a fantastic home and it will be used properly ...on the track.

R

Sport 350 ( for 4 more days)

And please no one take offence that I havent mentioned the s4.It s a great car as are all Esprits.You need to have owned a 350 to know how I feel!

Jeff

Why not ? Almost every other Esprit owner does.

Right then, said Fred.

dont need to worry about that old bean, booked in for it's first service with Halfords ;-)

Agreed Daniel some people huh!...if you look after it and maintain it, I am sure it will reward you. If you wish to treat it otherwise, expect to fork out. Cant see how its different from any other V8 or Esprit model for that matter. :lol:

350.gifNo.23

To be honest ,it hasent cost me any more than other relatively expensive cars I have owned.

The last two new Range Rovers I have had since 2004 would have cost me in excess of

And even better news is that, as we're doing the deed on a Saturday, I'll be bobbing down personally, so it means I'll have a little drive before leaving it with my mate (while he fully details it).

I'll collect it in a couple of weeks once I've moved house.

I am seriously not a happy man.

No disrespect to the S4 ,its a great car in its own right but ,just but..

Having had 3 4-pots and a Sport 350 there is no contest. The V8 pulls like a train compared to the 4 cylinders.

Right then, said Fred.

I'm off to play some blues on my old faithful Strat, and contemplate the future.

Till tomorrow.. :crybaby:

Step away from the Fender and pick up the SG. At a time like this you have to ROCK away those blues man!

Chord of D major.... For Those About To Rock....we salute you....

Cameron

Edited by Autocross7

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark

Thanks Kylie,thats a great offer.

Look out Essex its 6.30 am the 350's warming up oustide and there wont be a person awake in my village by 7 ...... :)

Onwards and upwards as they say.Touble is ,it is the first Esprit that wherever I have been people have literally stopped and stared.Even my friends 360 doesn't get that as there are so many around.

Its a car that was the result of almost 30 years of Esprit development.

I'll shut up now,no point moaning,wheres the gun!

By the way Cameron ,SG Respect BUT, for rock it has to be the ESP Ltd ,drop D Zak Wylde ..........crank it.

Rich

Edited by MGFCrasher

I read something in EVO mag that put's our running costs in perspective. Someone on thier staff ran a Lambo Murcialargo for 2 years, and the running costs were

Richard - I suggest the Final Cut by the Floyd might be appropriate.

Enjoy noodling over Am, F, C, Bb, Dm, Gm7....

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"