free hit
counters
Custom SAMCO hoses - Page 4 - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tb3033

Custom SAMCO hoses

Ok I have had several communication with a Silicon hose company and they have been very helpful.

I can get kits made up and the few hoses that can not be sourced from standard parts will require custom tooling. They have indicated at the cost of the tooling and believe me it is not cheap but not to much difference to other companies that I have talked to. I propose to make kits available from a combination of straight lengths, elbows, aluminium joiners, and a minimal custom hoses. Could I please have some indication of people that would be interested in the following four cylinder kits. I am not going to spend a fortune on the tooling if no one is interested. Please give your name, Esprit model/year, pipe colour and chosen kit preference. There will be about a 3 month turnaround period for the custom hoses from submission of samples to delivery to me.

Colours

Red, Blue, Black

Kits

A ) dress up kit, only pipes visible from top of engine (excludes custom water pump pipes). Vacuum hoses, coolent hoses.

B ) Full engine bay. All coolant and Vacuum hoses plus Turbo connection pipes.

C ) Complete Kit. All Coolant, Vacuum, Turbo hoses engie bay and front of car.

Hi Troy,

Do you think to supply these kit also for the Non turbo car?

If it is I want to buy the Kit C in Black for my NA 912 engine.

Any infos about the indicative price and time of supply?

Cheers

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Guys

Have 86 Turbo which I purchased 2 years ago , it looks that all hoses have been replaced with blue samco. Hope this helps.

John

Did anything ever come of this. Was just wondering as I have just discovered a leek on my front heater hoses & slight leek on my coolent hoses(main alloy from chassis to rubber).

Daz

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus