free hit
counters
V8 Aerofoil - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Hi

I have a new standard black Aerofoil for V8....I have bought it last month new but I have never fitted it on my car because I preffered to mod. the GT3 aerofoil for the larini twin exhaust pipe....so if you are interested to have a new aerofoil for V8, send me a PM.

Thanks

Alessandro

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
Hi

I have a new standard black Aerofoil for V8....I have bought it last month new but I have never fitted it on my car because I preffered to mod. the GT3 aerofoil for the larini twin exhaust pipe....so if you are interested to have a new aerofoil for V8, send me a PM.

Thanks

Alessandro

Edited by Alex --GT3--

Hi Alessandro,

I fitted a larini twin exit and V8 lower diffuser to my GT3 (I got the diffuser colour matched) and it looks really good. What does yours look like?

Cheers

Alex

2068684979_32ab0c8d70.jpg

The car is still caked in crap from Sundays hoon. I forgot to take a piccie when it was clean . Doh!!

my is the standard V8 AEROFOIL, it's black plastic you can see it:

the color is plastic black, I prefer it because this color is more sport!!!

the aerofoil is new, never used because I have modif. my GT3 original aerofoil for the Larini twin exhaust....

Hi Alessandro,

what does your original GT3 diffuser look like now it is modded?

cheers

Alex

Alex, I will fit it tomorrow or max in the weekend, because I have got it last week from my bodywork friend....the result is very good, and the standard gt3 aerofoil is more "sportive" because it have the centre more out respect of the standard V8 aerofoil....however I will post the new photo with the new look with this aerofoil...however my friend told me that modded this part is not EASY!!

This is my GT3 standard aerofoil modded for LARINI twin exhaust (like V8) on my silver GT3

what you think?

regards

Alessandro

ps. Are you interested in a new aerofoil V8 NEW!!