free hit
counters
West Chester PA Saturday Morning Meets - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

West Chester PA Saturday Morning Meets

• 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

would anyone mind if i show up in a twin turbo z? my (future)esprit is 6 months to a year away, but i'd still like to check out the scene here. i'm coming from exton. as a side note, did anyone get a chance to check out the two black esprits they had at 202 motors? one 87 turbo, and i think the other was an se, but i could be wrong. the guy was kind of a dick to me.

Hey Zach,

It has been awhile since I went to those meets but I did meet up with those guys at a few other events...cool guys...so yes they would not mind at all if you showed up in your Z! There is another esprit that goes almost every week. If you are gonna go pm me and we can meet up and go together. I too had a 300zx twin turbo...great car ...even better stories about good times in the car!!!

Jason

sounds good man, i'll def let u know in advance b4 i head up there. i work at 11:30, so time-wise i'm good till like 11:00. i usually cruise arround saturday mournings anyway. 282 west is one of my favorites. so how long were you a z owner?