free hit
counters
All four headlamps illuminated - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I reckon the car will slow down when all that lot is turned on. Looks absolutely silly. Don't care if it is a competition car.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gentlemen (ahem), there are other solutions...

I just checked. My evil twin must have entered the numbers all wrong. The idiot. It is a 68028BL. Now I must find my evil twin brother and slay him. 

I bought the 4 headlamp relay for my previous Esprit (1998) but wrote the car off on black ice before I had a chance to fit it. My 2001 came fully illuminated and no I've never had any issues MOT-wise

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Discovered my near side dip is switching off when full beam is on, but the off side stays on as it should. Works fine on dip, switches off on full. Both full beams ok.

I have a spare double pole so swapped it out, no change. No obvious wiring or connector issues.

Any suggestions?

I imagine the same wiring is used from the relay down to the lights so I am a bit stumped to tell the truth. Can't be an earth as the light works on low beam. Can't be the relay as 1) you have changed it out and 2) it would use the same wiring as the low beam circuit.

The only thing I can think of would be the feed to the relay, but I can't imagine how?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.