free hit
counters
Lotus Club International - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Club International

Stuart

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LCI now send me a batch of magazines per edition which I was going to bring to our shows for distribution. I've got 10 of number '13' of which I'll happily post one out to you or anyone else who wants to see what it's like you can cover P&P costs. (I would cover that myself but if I send out 10 copies it ends up costing me

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Which one is 13, is that the one my articles in?......................

HOLY CRAP....JUST NOTICED 4000 Posts!!!! Get in! :devil:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I know Howard (Esprit350) is a member and like you, I'm about to sign up. The magazine is a good read but remember it covers all things Lotus not just the Esprit.

I understand that via Bibs' efforts, a few more Esprit articles may be appearing soon. B)

The magazine I have (it was in the welcome pack when we attended the 40th birthday party this year........and yes you're in it Kimbers) has a form for re-newing your membership but no form for first timers. I intend to call the people who handle the renewals unless someone on here knows where the application forms are kept (............bottom drawer, third desk ?)

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

You can either send that form off, it's the same as a new one or call them up. If you want to call, please speak to Caroline Parker on 01953 608000 and remember to mention that LEF sent you :devil:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Ta,

The fact that I mention "LEF sent me".............does that generate a 10% discount off the joining fee for me, or reward LEF in some way?

Either is fine by me as "WE" are both worthy causes B)

Graham.

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

This is the link from the web site for applications.

I'll give it a whirl and see what it is like.

Thanks for the offer of the Mags Bibs.

http://www.grouplotus.com/generic/generic....&page_id=95

Cheers

Stuart

Driving Automotive Aristocracy Since 2004

Ta,

The fact that I mention "LEF sent me".............does that generate a 10% discount off the joining fee for me, or reward LEF in some way?

Either is fine by me as "WE" are both worthy causes B)

Graham.

I don't think you'll get a discount nor does LEF get anything from it but it's a favour we've done them and can perhaps help us in the future so it's all good :devil:

Evora NA

I am a member and so is Renu, one advantage of membership was at the recent factory do, was free tea and biscuits in the members area with some chap called Nick Adams doing some tehcnical seminars, Nick is a senior Lotus engineer IIRC.

The magazine is sometimes a little Elise biased and sometimes a bit too much like a brochure, there is also a members section on the lotus website with a forum which somtime has 2 vists in a month! I am kidding,but it not as busy as on here

there are also discount for members on driver training etc and you get a really neat stainless steel membership card..

LCIcard.jpg

Edited by esprit350

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I've been in it since it was called the Official Lotus Club, since Day 1. The magazine etc has evolved a few times and I have to say the current one is very good, although light on the Esprit. I do enjoy reading about Lotus stuff going in around the world though. The LCI dinner at Norwich United football ground last year, with food by Delia Smith, followed by a track day at the factory was excellent - the wife and I got our picture in the next magazine! Its a pity we didn't get another event this year. I'd recommend joining.

My cheque is in the post.

Howard, according to the web site, that SS membership card is really an ice scraper :devil:

Useful at the moment eh ?

Graham.