free hit
counters
[PH-bot] Esprit S4s (11,950GBP) - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pistonheads

[PH-bot] Esprit S4s (11,950GBP)

LOTUS Esprit S4s, red, black leather interior, composite roof, with oz split rims or awi's for winter use. Just had extensive mechanical service with reconditioned: turbo, gearbox and engine top end. New: Lotus clutch, tyres, Lotus bilstien suspension and brakes. The interior has been reconolised with a new suede hand-stitched headlining and cant rails. This car requires nothing, the paintwork shines - with only the odd stone chip. If you want an Esprit and a four cylinder car - which in fact is said by many, to be the best Esprit ever made, then look no further, you've just found it! I have lavished lots of time and money on this car that has been my pride and joy, but I now have to scratch another itch that is to race in the 'Lotus on Track' series and I cannot justify the expense of both cars, so it has to go:-( Please feel free to call for further details. Priced to sell, although at this price it will only include one set of wheels and tyres, but I do have a small amount of useful spares, such as window motors, brake calipers.

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.