free hit
counters
NMEG happy new year - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
esprit350

NMEG happy new year

many thanks to all the NMEG memeber who sent me new year texts... I found then all this morning at 8 am when I switched my phone back on..

Happy New Year to all in the sqaudron...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Similarly from me.

Sorry I've been out of action for a while - had a major crash a couple of months ago and only been able to operate normally as of today. Lost drive and links, also electronic control software shot - fortunately the computer is now back and working fine!

Looking forward to some New Year hooning.

David.

:unworthy:

When I first read that sentence I thought the worst! I carried on and it got ever worse again but then when I read the computer is fine I breathed a sigh of relief!!!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I had exactly the same reaction. "Major crash", "lost drive", don't do this to us David! :(

Happy new year everyone :P

More speed, less haste

Sign in to follow this