free hit
counters
LOTUS DYNO DAY on 01/26/08 in Southern California - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
act2007

LOTUS DYNO DAY on 01/26/08 in Southern California

Hi All,

Anyone interested at doing a dyno on 01/26/08?

The place that I do dyno on my car told me if I can get enough Lotus people to go on the same day they'll give us a club rate of $40 (usually $75) for 3 pulls of horsepower & torque readouts. This is a perfect opportunity to get together with the Lotus crowd and enjoy a $40 dyno rate (best in town!!!)

The place is located in Buena Park/Anaheim, on La Palma between Beach & Harbor (right across the street from the Buena Park Mall). You can click on the link below for the address information:

http://www.superiorautomotive.com/about-su...-automotive.htm

Anyone that's interested please email me at [email protected] I don't want to make it a big event since there's only so many cars they can dyno within a day. I need to get an actual head account first. Drop me an email if you're interested & I'll try secure a spot for you.

BTW...they use Dyno Jet...

Alan

Edited by E5PR1T

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Moved to LEF USA :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Sign in to follow this