free hit
counters
Donington 2008 (29th and 30th March) - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Donington 2008 (29th and 30th March)

esp88

Hello LEF who will be Donington this year !

And where are you going to stay ?

I just booked the flight to East Midlands 27-03-2008 and returne 30-03-2008

:lol:

Y.Hotta

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Yasuo,

I'll be there too :lol: . James / Kimbers We gonna make it another two day event then ?. Just spoke to Matk and he's up for a ride with us if another AEG / Essex hoon is on for the Saturday.

Martyn :)

29th - 30th March. Thought that was Easter weekend for a moment.

Will be there - may even bring Esprit this year.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Yep, will be my first Donny, but wouldn't miss the hoon and pee up for anything!

I have had contact with LEC and their Curry night is legendary (aparantly). Maybe we can tie in with them and show them how real Lotus owners have a good time?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

It's all in hand, myself and Sy V have been discussing the details and it will be a lot of fun :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Biggest actual Lotus gathering of the year mate - (this is the one I picked you up for last year)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

always in March, always at Donnington....get a grip Si,, remember you got to ride in a proper Esprit...mine!

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I would say you were thinking of Stoneliegh Si, check out donnington 07 and donnington 06

and Hold on tightly to your wallet this time too :)

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

thanks dodgy.

i just looked at those links, i saw the 07 one where im sat at the curry house table, well more slouched over the table in my half drugged up state!! god i look bloody terrible! that was my first meeting wasnt it where i met you all? im not sure.

oh and thats where bibs hurt my wrist when he slapped a brand new aux manifold out of it, and i said"but its only

Oh yes!

Lotus-on-track have actually organised a track day for the Donny GP circuit Saturday which I'm booked on. We'll be offering passenger rides too (and it's booked out) :ermm:

May: DON'T hit it with a hammer!

Clarkson: Why?

May: Cause it's the tool of a pikey.

We'll be organising track time on the Saturday for LEF members too. Dave While (oneshot) is in contact with Alan @ Club Lotus regarding this and will be coordinating things for us. :ermm:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Me and the misses are going its our first.

Nice to have you join the Devon convoy Mark.

Edited by mayesprit

OK

Spoken to Alan Morgan and the Saturday is Lotus on track and mainly for Elises.

Alan had intended to have the track on Sunday for various Lotus groups to use, unfortunately Donington have planned a race meeting for the Sunday so this is now not possible.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

I'd recommend we all stay in the Holiday Inn Express if you're planning on making a weekend of it. The hotel was nice last year and very local to Donny :(

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/925/en/hd/emlap?ias=y

Andy Clements is trying to secure a good deal on the room rates so watch this space :D

Evora NA