free hit
counters
The North Midlands Esprit Group (NMEG) review of 2007 (Jan-Dec) - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
arbell9

The North Midlands Esprit Group (NMEG) review of 2007 (Jan-Dec)

The North Midlands Esprit Group (NMEG) review of 2007

The North Midland Esprit Group was born out of some threads in the

Edited by Alex --GT3--

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

great Alex, roll on prt 2

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Good work doc, I enjoyed reading that :ermm:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

The North Midlands Esprit Group (NMEG) review of 2007

Part II July to December

What follows is a description of the adventures of the NMEGers in 2007 in the second half of the year.

July (A Whale of a time)

Lotus dealership Nick Whale, kindly agreed to open its doors for NMEG on a Sunday and in addition to showing us around their excellent facilities, they provided us with a chance to a get a few cars on the ramps for inspection lessons with their mechanics and also provide us with refreshments "on the house". Following the hospitalities at Nick Whales a trip to the Lamb for sunday lunch was organised for those that fancied it. The turn out for this event was tremendous with over 20 esprits making the event. Even a couple of the guy's from South Wales, Punky and BigSi made the trip up for the event.

IMG_0972.jpg

Unfortunately, one of the Mustard fighters broke down for its trip home from the lamb and had to be rescued by the men with the yellow vans.

IMG_0978.jpg

In addition, Nick Whale generously sponsored the NMEG logo design competition held over summer to all members of LEF and offered the prize of a

Ahh, happy days.

I'm sure 2008 will be just as good if not better.

Thanks for the memories Alex.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I miss the NMEG runs now I'm down South. As soon as my car is ready rest assured I'll be back up to fly with the Squadron as a guest again. Great write up again Alex.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

super report Alex, thank you, we must do more in 2008.

I have been thinking about our 3rd aniversarry run in December, does anyone have any sugestions as to what charity we can suport this year,

my vote would be Air Ambulance

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

super report Alex, thank you, we must do more in 2008.

I have been thinking about our 3rd aniversarry run in December, does anyone have any sugestions as to what charity we can suport this year,

my vote would be Air Ambulance

I`ll second that Howard

Does that mean we`ll get a trip to the Air Ambulance Station ?

Trevor.

logo_01-2.jpg

Great write up Alex, makes me wish we could have attended more events. Looking forward to flying with the squadron in 08 :D

Sign in to follow this