free hit
counters
[PH-bot] LOTUS ESPRIT 3.5 V8 GT Twin Turbo (22,495GBP) - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pistonheads

[PH-bot] LOTUS ESPRIT 3.5 V8 GT Twin Turbo (22,495GBP)

GREEN Coupe. 3506 litre, Manual. British Racing Green Metallic. Insurance Group:20, Fantastic looking example with excellent bodywork with full tan leather interior. The car has been fastidiously maintained by its former keepers (main agent plus 2 private) and received a full service in March 2006 costing almost £2k due to recon turbos's being fitted. Service history to date consists of a fully stamped up book and all service receipts to show that no expense has been spared and many of the major parts have already been replaced as proven by the receipts i.e cats, e.c.u, gearbox e.t.c. I bought the car for myself in July 06 with 59k miles on the clock and have spent thousands of pounds on repairs/maint including clutch, flywheel, belts, radiator, maf sensor, o2 sensor, idle control valve, full air con overhaul (incl pipes), discs and pads, crank sensor, new exhaust manifold studs and nuts, drive shaft oil seals and probably loads of things I've forgotten. I have receipts in my name for approx £7k.This car wants for nothing and unlike many others all the usual expensive jobs inherent in owning one of these super cars have been done - must be one of the best available. Spec includes refurbed O.Z alloys, air con, CD, cobra alarm, removable targa roof, rear spoiler, remote central locking e.t.c. All usual dealer facilites including finance and part exchange.

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I'm sure this V8 was on the market with the same dealer when I was looking for mine over 15months ago.

Reads well and looks well on the pictures but for me the seats just seem wrong. The rest of the interior is black so the seats seem out of place in cream. Just my opinion.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

.............and spoil its good looks ? ? :D

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

From memory this car was for sale via a private advert for circa

87 HC Turbo to Elise & now turned to the darkside with an AM Vantage