free hit
counters
Got a spare Guigiaro Turbo Manifold - Induction/Turbo/Manifold/Exhaust - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Got a spare Guigiaro Turbo Manifold

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im pretty sure troy has one at his workshop try pm'ing him or phoning him on his mobile.

I did Big Si after you told me last time, I PM'd to ask if he had one, but no responce so i took that as a no.

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Hello Simon,

i have a good used one no cracks or so.

I got also the adapter pipe to turbo and the wastgate.

What do you want to pay?

Regards Harald.

Hi harald

I will PM you!

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Guest Troy Halliday

Erm sorry about that ya I had forgot to sign in under my name but the eratic text was the computer having a spaz out.

What I meant to say was sorry I didn't catch this one till late but ............................ I have found one!

there you go, i knew he had one send him a pm again, his mobile number is here somewhere give him a call.

Hi BigSi

May i say a big THANKS for the heads up on the manifold!

Troy and i have struck a deal - i will be back on the road in no time (err all being well!)

Best wishes

Simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• 2 weeks later...

Right now i have a second hand manifold on the way, i was wondering if anyone has had any dealing with Zircotec? They spray ceramics onto your manifold for insulating purposes. Do you think this might help with manifold cracking?

Your thoughts please

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Guest Troy Halliday

Most of these kind of coatings end up falling of. But I was chating to a few people last year and we thought a shield on the chassis may help by stopping water splashing on the manifold. Now one of our members has done just that. He even did it far simpler than the initial plane that we were hatching. I will be making a couple of them soon(one for Bibs, Caulkhead and Roger ). I think this is the way to go and will also help with the Turbo heat that causes the chasis damage to a lot of turbo cars.