free hit
counters
Stevens Parts Cross References - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Stevens Parts Cross References

I am hosting a parts cross-reference file which is available from here.

The list is in MS Excel format and is primarily for Stevens and S4 cars. Please let me know if you have any additions or corrections. More information is being added and the list is being refined and updated regularly - the intention is to make this the definitive Esprit parts x-reference resource on the web.

Please PM or mail me if you have any comments or suggestions.

Ian

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have made a spreadsheet available on my website which has some parts alternatives listed which have been collected from various sources. There are also plenty of parts numbers listed that I re-keyed into the spreadsheet as I think should have an alternative source - if you know of any Esprit part alternative, then please let me know so that I can add it to the list.

The intention is to keep the list up in this place and add to it / refine it over time, so please link to it rather than copy / distribute it.

Please note

I am doing this in the hope that it will be useful. It is intended as a guide only and you should take further steps to ensure that any part you order or use is correct and fit for purpose. I take no responsibility for any inaccuracies in this list. I am not liable if you purchase an incorrect part or for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from this list. You use both the list and any alternative parts at your own risk.

Edited by x6gas
  • Like 1

Ian

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
Ian,

There are 3 files worth of parts cross reference data on the Espritfactfile website.

http://www.espritfactfile.com/indexs.html

Have  you incoporated that info,  it would be good to draw it all together.

Dermot

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Dermot - I somehow managed to miss this - is this relatively new content on the Factfile? There is also a mine of parts information in the "components" sections which I hadn't spotted before.

Anyway - have e-mailed them to ask permission to include the info from the Factfile and will do so if they are OK with it...

Cheers, Ian

Ian

Dr. Hess also has a nice list you can cross reference.

http://www.drhess.net/crystal_princess.htm#Parts Substitutions

Scroll down and click on "Parts substitutions"

Jim

Edited by gghc87
updated link

1995 S4s

Guest ibayliss

I think this is a great idea and I tried to kick something off like this a year ago but got nowhere.

The information is held as "secret" by the independant Lotus garages / firms. As such it is very dificult to get hold of.

I had an excellent example of how we are all getting ripped of last week.

I need 2 indicator repeaters for the front wings of my S4. I phoned the local Lotus main dealer and they cost 112

Thanks Ian.

I am assuming that both the repeater assembly and the lens are from the Renault 5?

So do you have a Renault or generic part number?

I have included this as well as a bunch of other stuff in the latest update now on www.cytherean.co.uk.

Plenty more required so please keep 'em coming!

Cheers, Ian

Ian

Ian,

There are 3 files worth of parts cross reference data on the Espritfactfile website.

http://www.espritfactfile.com/indexs.html

Have  you incoporated that info,  it would be good to draw it all together.

Dermot

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Dermot - got permission from EspritFactFile and have included these... :)

Cheers, Ian

Ian

Guest ibayliss

There is another thread on the web about vacuum pumps.

The GM part number is 10098493 which costs $155 + $ 30 handling from "GM Parts direct" in the states.

Only problem is that you need a US address.

I popped into the local OPEL Dealer here in Darmstadt to see if it was possible to order the pump here in Germany using the GM part number.

No problem Sir -

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi Ian,

Just replaced my inner CV boot to my S4s.

The boot was from a Renault Fuego (sp?) 1600 turbo / 2000

Keep up the good work

Glyn

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1996 Lotus Esprit V8 Parts Cross Over

Cam belts Gates C918E0298F

Aux belt Goodyear B918E0069F 6PK2072

Air Filters K&N 33-2547

Rear Brake Pads EBC Green Stuff DP 2885 Renault Laguna (JPSR082B)

Still adding

• 1 month later...

I've just posted a new version of the parts cross-reference file to my website. I've been busy with non-Esprit things for the past six months, but want to do another trawl for information with a view to another major update over the summer.

I've not been very active on here over this period either so may have missed some information, I will look back to see if I can fill in any blanks, but if you have any updates, corrections or additions then please e-mail or PM me (rather than post it on this thread).

Thanks in advance, Ian

Ian

The Vac-Pump comes from HELLA. Will have the full PN monday, price quote as well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After all efforts, Hella produced this item for the US market ( GM ), but there is no more stock nor is there a new production planned. DEAD item!

Any one up for a replacement idea ?

Olaf S400 project www.esprits4.de

shapeimage_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...